hippies look here

eros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest freddy kreuger

THE FEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest beardo

Trey Anastasio Exclusive July 4th Webcast on DCN.com!!!

To commemorate Trey Anastasio’s summer tour, DCN is proud to bring an intimate live performance from Higher Ground in Burlington, VT directly to fans around the world. The legendary Phish guitarist and his eight-piece band will be presenting new material on an amphitheater tour which will officially kick off on July 11th.

Join DCN in this exclusive live event on Wednesday, July 4th at 10:30 p.m. (EST) from the Higher Ground (DCN will broadcast the first set only). Be sure to check back on Thursday to see the archived performance available on-demand for a limited time!

www.dcn.com

ahahaha phish concerts look like the bar from star wars. All these skater kids bumming Ex off everyone and these freeloading rat bastards sneaking all about. Some kids are tripping all hardcore, going fetal in the crawlspaces and shit. Ive seen one of the videos my bro had - what the fuck, they are worse off then the disco scene was. everyone is fuckin spun out. I mean I saw dudes fucking rotating their heads all weird lookin' at the frontstage. I mean that scene just has to be chocked full of junkies. Id feel safer going to a metal show. hippie is short for hypocrite.

[This message has been edited by B_As_In_Bot (edited 07-05-2001).]

Guest beardo

><///*> ><///*> ><///*> ><///*> ><///*> ><///*>

PhIsH HeAdZ!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

SOMEBODY GIVE ME MORE ACID!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

i didnt post that pic of trey... but i wish i did...

"...Hippies? haha...what war are you protesting again? "I smoke drugs all day, and smell like shit...i'm a hippie" Get a fucking job!..."

...hmm and yet you make such a strong arguement for your side of the coin...what an intelligent observation...do you wear ignorance tattooed across your forhead...oh wait, on second glance i see that it reads asshole....my bad!...anywho, way to stereotype man! why bother to understand something on deeper level, when we can just lump em together and make sweeping generalizations...lazy minds...nothing like helping to promote the idea of the american corporate cog worker! maybe all hippies should get jobs so they can be as angry and depressed as you...oh yeah and if you cant tell, the thing they are protesting is YOU!....rOe

Guest beardo

youre all gonna sit at home missing out on the best tour or the summer.

read this article

http://www.phish.com/treyanastasio/

....then ideally we just go off into the nether world. There are James Brown horns, you know, little hits and I like that, but I would like to get away from that and into something I have never heard of before. That's the goal. Unique. Orchestrated. Danceable. New. That's what I am looking for. And you can see it (booming radio voice) this summer at Red Rocks (laughs). It's kind of going from where the first tour was like a set of acoustic music and then it's cooking and the last tour was kind of a fair amount of covers and somewhat start and stop. I want to go on tour now because it's the summer and I know people want to go out and dance. That's another thing that I take from the big bands. Big bands were dance bands first and the art was inside. That's what I want to do with this band. From now on this is a dance band. You go out and you dance. And then if you want to listen to what's going on you can. Because it's in there. But you don't have to. You can just listen to Tony all night. That's enough. (laughs).

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 07-06-2001).]

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo:

youre all gonna sit at home missing out on the best tour or the summer.

what did i get meself into...

i better not come back stinkin like petrooli...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

• 3 years later...

Archived