GAZE:SPORTS IMOK SVA

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

candy sez

that billboard off the first page, i wouldnt climb it after you and zine

i let bet and erb and i think cil , i chilled drank rum and hit all the little things people dont remember but lay still to today.

i would hate to miss the train but truck driven,

take care man hope all is well with you, its been awhile...though ran into p.w. over some wine said hello. a year or so ago, he said he wasnt drawing but seen that ill ass damn burry me shit

brook front lawns, and soon to do with pedro's hammer

csteam vs pib fan club vs the natives clandestine

• 3 months later...
  • 17 years later...
1 hour ago, GazeFan said:

Hi, I'm looking for a way to contact graffiti artist Gaze (Gaze.DF.IMOK). He painted a wall in my friends loft around 1999, and my friend passed away. I was wondering if he could paint a wall in my home. Any info is appreciated. Cheers, Michael

Post a pic of that loft piece.  

You'll have better luck with this on IG, especially if you post a pic of that loft and hashtag it appropriately.

• Truth 1

Thank, will do! Cheers!

Hi, I'm looking for a way to contact graffiti artist Gaze (Gaze.DF.IMOK). He painted a wall in my friends loft around 1999, and my friend passed away. I was wondering if he could paint a wall in my home. Any info is appreciated. Cheers, Michael

On 2/1/2022 at 3:38 PM, GazeFan said:

hard to get a hang of him, there is an IMOK crew instagram page but when i reached out  they told me he isn't making art or anything anymore.