Blizzard 2003

TRYBOL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yep, lots of snow over here... but it's just under 40° so a lot of it isn't sticking. I should go get myself an inner tube. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ArtvandaL
Originally posted by FLESHEATER

GO AND PAINT NOW .. put your cans in a heat insulated lunch bag .. that works great .. takes a little longer but you can rock for hours !!

25" here

i like this guy, i thought about it, but you cant even fucking walk right now, but ill figure something out

where I live we didn't get much snow..just 3/4" of ice on everything...it took me about 45 minutes to dig my truck out of the ice....and thats including the time it took me to get my locks to unfreeze...all that just for a beer run. but there is too much shit in the fridge for me to get my 12pack in there so I went out back...made a pile of snow and buried my 12pack in it...its making me wish I bought canadian beer so I could say its in an igloo....my road is so iced over that I decided to see how many gears I could get through before my tired actually gripped...I got into third before I had to downshift to a "safe" speed.

those pictures are so cute, considering ive never seen it actually snow.

yes yes, my california ass is snow deprived, but hey, its still pretty nippy here in sf. i mean its like 50 degrees out or something....

fuck, i should close the window, eh? :idea:

lol.

i want to make angels in the snow and stuff.

to zack and all the freezing asses, keep warm and masterbate often. er, drink beer too.

Guest FUGITIVE

lalalalalala lalalalal lalalalal la lalala(techo beat)(techno beat)(techno beat) lalalalalala lalalalal lalalalal la lalala

30.13 inches and falling.

i'm now at work. i was supposed to fly out to chicago today for a client site visit, but all flights out of logan are cancelled, so my friend dug her car out this morning to make it into work today.

the snow was up to the top of the car door. sucks

but we did try and go sledding last night and that was fun, but i got drunk and went out in anticipation of work being closed. booooooo!

Originally posted by drain bamage

snow? never seen the stuff. looks like fun. it's 53 degrees here

trust me..you dont

i woke up at 830 to start shoveling

house + driveway + front parking space

+ the help of a neighbor

= getting in here at 1148

and theres more on the way...i heard like another 1 to 2 feet

Archived