Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ArtvandaL

OLD SCHOOL-THe upcoming movie

Guest ArtvandaL

does anyone here know whose on the soundtrack of old school??

no, but i do know i saw a picture promoting that movie of will farrel wear all tan carhartt gear and drinking a 40... that was damn entertaining...

Guest ArtvandaL

im not racist man, i never said that... mybe i am, but dont put it like that...

im gay

Well... good luck with that.... now back to the topic at hand.... nope absolutely nobody knows what the soundtrack will be like.... not one person.... you white supremacist hetero wanna be. RORZ

Guest El Duce

Uh..... I know Metallica and Black Flag are on the Soundtrack, oh and Snoop Dogg. That movie is pretty funny, at least Will Ferrell iz.

my cholo ass cousin seen that movie and said it was hella funny and my white ass would hella like it. i'm definetly gonna rent that one when it comes out on video.......:cool:

i'm hearin lotsa hype----like "as crazy as a rodney dangerfield flick"???

rodney could drop some gems--he calls this bitch a "double-bagger" cuz when he's tappin it he has to put a bag on both his head and hers....thats comedy

aahhhhh good ol' artvandal, that was like my 15th name that got bannd, I was posing as a white supremcist and pissed off som dumbasses.. but now im a african american that hasent pissed off anyone yet... moderators, you all suck my dick, ban me.

oldschool- i still havent seen it, my question was about the souindtrack, i dont watch movies, im cool like that, ban me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this