Keying cars; keyed cars; both; neither; all of the above.

Poop Man Bob

if your insurance doesnt cover that alot then your looking at a hefty sum to fix it up, its a royal pain in the arse.

i just read this thread. thats nuts a dude did it so nonchalantly without worry of someone reporting him!! i probably woulda been in the same stupified state of mind had i seen it also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once my friends and I filled this water ballon with so much water it was the size of a water mellon.We dropped it off this bridge and it hit a mini van where the front window meets the roof.It broke the window and crushed the roof.It was stupid but funny at 14. We used to hang out under this bridge alot it had a catwalk under it. We dropped shit on boats/cars/canoners what ever. We caused alot of damage then stupid us.

Originally posted by swif1

keying cars is so 1970s. it's all about etch nowadays, sucka.

haha...what?...A few years back when I used etch....this "brotha"(who I know) came up and asked me what the shit was I was using after the bars closed and asked if he could use some....I'm like.."whatever"...he walks up to this black Honda Accord and starts "drawing" all these weird pictures over the windows....I bounced after that.

Guest HESHIANDET

at the tender age of 12 or 13 i was on vacation w/ my family at the beach. and you know how beach towns are. you wak everywhere and there are cars parked everywhere. well i took a fork from the kitchen and bent it back and forth till it broke into a prison shank type implement. i spent everynight for an entire week scratching the shit out of hundreds of cars. sad thing is that if i get drunk enough bad things along these lines sometimes happen.

Archived