Keying cars; keyed cars; both; neither; all of the above.

Poop Man Bob

This afternoon around 4:30, I'm loading groceries into my car in the parking lot of a large (and busy) grocery store. Parked next to me was an old, black Chevy a lot like this. Although the car had seen better days, you could tell the owner still cared about it and put a little effort into it - different wheels, huge exhaust tips.

I notice a guy walk from the back of the parking lot to the side of the Chevy, staring intently at the car. He's about 30, normal looking with a gotee and sunglasses. He turns to me and asks, "Do you think this guy would care if I keyed his car?"

I respond, "Yeah, probably," thinking the guy either owned the car or was just fucking with me.

He responds, "Good." He then turns to where his back is toward the car, rests his weight against the car, puts his keys behind his back, and keys about 3/4 of the car's length.

I, meanwhile, stare at him in disbelief.

He then goes to the other side, repeats the same actions, and promptly walks away toward the store.

So I finished packing my groceries and went home. Before anyone says anything - I had no desire to get involved in someone else's beef, nor did I want to spend my time filling out forms or whatever I would have had to do to report the fucker.

I've never had my car keyed. If I had previously, I might have reacted different. But it still blew my mind that dude would be so casual about the whole thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Skoll and Hati, the ravenous wolves

Arose and devoured the sun and the moon

Darkness descended upon the earth

And the stars fell from the skies

Loud blows heimdall the horne's in the air

Odin quests the head of Mim

Now shakes the holy ash where it stands

The ancient tree moans, Fenris breaks free

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, tough shit...i dunno man, i've been in many 'i shoulda...' situations..seems like thats how guys like this get away with that shit...your wonder overcomes your reaction...

rude shit

this reminds me of a time my friends were at a sporting goods store shopping and an old man walks right in front of them, makes eye contact with one of them and just cuts a really loud fart while staring at them, just to let them know who farted.

this is about as blatant as that.

Originally posted by freightlover

this reminds me of a time my friends were at a sporting goods store shopping and an old man walks right in front of them, makes eye contact with one of them and just cuts a really loud fart while staring at them, just to let them know who farted.

this is about as blatant as that.

Hahhaa .. that story is much better than mine.

what about the Washington DC shooter who walked up on some guy pumping gas and capped him, then ran... the guy pumping gas on the other side of the pump walked around and looked at the dead guiy and went back to finish filling his tank... it's all on security cam...

it was 30 minutes before anyone even called 911...

Originally posted by Smart

what about the Washington DC shooter who walked up on some guy pumping gas and capped him, then ran... the guy pumping gas on the other side of the pump walked around and looked at the dead guiy and went back to finish filling his tank... it's all on security cam...

Yhea someone told me bout that shit over the phone his morning!!!! It was fuckin crazy...

Guest im not witty

is that dc shit recent?

i remember keying cars when i was a little shit. at the time i thought it was hilarious. but if i caught me at that age keying my car today, i would fuck my little punk ass up.

I put 350 live large crickets into some bitches car through a cracked window once. My dad gave me the idea becuase he used to dead goldfish in people's cars if he didnt like them. ha.

Those days are long over.

I knew a chick who had her benzoid keyed up. She almost lost control of a shopping cart, and didnt bother to tell the beaners in the van sorry. So she got keyed..

I never keyed anyones car - I once scribed a car on accident though. I used slash tires when younger. The trick is to make small holes that flatten the tire over time..

Originally posted by Smart

there was a phychological test case about this woman that got raped in an alley in new york i believe many many years ago, there were like 20 whitnesses and nobody did anything because they saw all the onlookers from the apartments surrounding the rape...everyone thought someone else would do something but nobody did.

Archived