Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ares

The Passaround Project '03

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

Ok first i been writing since 1997 i go 2 college so i aint no kid

2nd i aint no virs

:king: i like the crown say sumthing 2 hecz n mencae bout the crown they do it all the time 2.

everywhere u suck ur everywhere u shouldnt b like on this site post a thread with ur flics.:king:

First of all.. i used to post my stuff before you even came here. so i would think before you speak child.

second. hecz and menace are good at what they do and they were here long before you were. you have contributed nothing good to this forum and that what makes you annoying. if youve been writing since 97 how come your stuff is so wack. and by wack i dont mean crazy.

Originally posted by EveryWhere

First of all.. i used to post my stuff before you even came here. so i would think before you speak child.

second. hecz and menace are good at what they do and they were here long before you were. you have contributed nothing good to this forum and that what makes you annoying. if youve been writing since 97 how come your stuff is so wack. and by wack i dont mean crazy.

ur stuff must of been erases cause i c none:king:

ur stuff must of been erases cause i c none:king:

were you here when the site crashed? half the threads got erased and some member's posts did as well. If you were here long enough youd recall taht

LETS BATTLE PIC POSTING WALLS N BLACKBOOK ENUFF TALK START A THREAD:king: u up 4 the challenge

lol you want to battle over the internet.. thats funny as hell... it be a waste of my time and yours... go daydream some more pal. youll never paint and youll never gain my respect

lol you want to battle over the internet.. thats funny as hell... it be a waste of my time and yours... go daydream some more pal. youll never paint and youll never gain my respect

:king: I RETAIN MY CROWN PEACE

horible coloring man, chars arnt bad drom what i can see but the graff itself has no style or flow.. it looks like scribbles. and dont get me started on your hand

horible coloring man, chars arnt bad drom what i can see but the graff itself has no style or flow.. it looks like scribbles. and dont get me started on your hand

u sure do alot of critizing 4 sum1 who post no flics:king: n my colors represent a flag flag isnt meant 2 unite colors 2gether:crazy:

lol, this battle stuff is funni, anyways.

ares, i kno u got aim so IM me sum time to tell me about this (jon02128), or email me. im pretty sure my emails in my profile. it shold be, if not, reply to this.

u sure do alot of critizing 4 sum1 who post no flics:king: n my colors represent a flag:crazy:

I have no reason to post and im only trying to help you cause you have some potential

and besides if i wanted to post flicks it wouldnt be to battle someone. it would be for constructive criticism

I have no reason to post and im only trying to help you cause you have some potential

and besides if i wanted to post flicks it wouldnt be to battle someone. it would be for constructive criticism

Well thanks 4 ur help/critizim i kno i have potential little some or alot its ur opinion no1 can chage ur mind bout that so i c u not into battlin o postin flics so keep up helping peeps in this site wit they graff. n if u dont like the :king: well thats just u this site about graff not icons.

1:king:

Well thanks 4 ur help/critizim i kno i have potential little some or alot its ur opinion no1 can chage ur mind bout that so i c u not into battlin o postin flics so keep up helping peeps in this site wit they graff. n if u dont like the :king: well thats just u this site about graff not icons.

1:king:

im feel im just here to help. i really dont care that i dont post flicks anymore but hey.. its your loss ;) :)

Guest tears*uno

what the fuck? terratoyerizer? i see you criticizing people in all these threads.. your shit is horrble and whack. shut up and stop with that king face..

im feel im just here to help. i really dont care that i dont post flicks anymore but hey.. its your loss ;) :)

ight no doubt just got crazed cause i dont kno if im gettin advice form a virs(no hard feelings) or a SEEN u kno.

Sorry 2 turn ares theard into a terraryzer vs 12oz thread:idea:

Originally posted by tears*uno

what the fuck? terratoyerizer? i see you criticizing people in all these threads.. your shit is horrble and whack. shut up and stop with that king face..

Here we go again lol:king: tears is wat i get from seeing ur garbage anotha wak flic from tears awww my eyes:eek:

hes not really a beginner anymore. hes working hard

tru ive been noticing but virs the only thing that came up in my head i hav better flics ill c if i post em up soon

Guest tears*uno

Here we go again lol:king: tears is wat i get from seeing ur garbage anotha wak flic from tears awww my eyes:eek:

what the fuck? shut up...and i KNOW you dont paint... your gay little dominican fills arent cool either.... im sorry if these hurt your eyes but i paint, and you dont.. shut your fake new york writing ass up..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc30b3127cce942394600f5e0000001610'>

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21bf8e2457a4b5&idx=0'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc36b3127cce94c8d2a4bddf0000001610'>

i don't care if you don't like it... go 'hold it down' for nyc... peace...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this