The Passaround Project '03

ares

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

LETS BATTLE PIC POSTING WALLS N BLACKBOOK ENUFF TALK START A THREAD:king: u up 4 the challenge

lol you want to battle over the internet.. thats funny as hell... it be a waste of my time and yours... go daydream some more pal. youll never paint and youll never gain my respect

Originally posted by EveryWhere

horible coloring man, chars arnt bad drom what i can see but the graff itself has no style or flow.. it looks like scribbles. and dont get me started on your hand

u sure do alot of critizing 4 sum1 who post no flics:king: n my colors represent a flag flag isnt meant 2 unite colors 2gether:crazy:

u sure do alot of critizing 4 sum1 who post no flics:king: n my colors represent a flag:crazy:

I have no reason to post and im only trying to help you cause you have some potential

and besides if i wanted to post flicks it wouldnt be to battle someone. it would be for constructive criticism

I have no reason to post and im only trying to help you cause you have some potential

and besides if i wanted to post flicks it wouldnt be to battle someone. it would be for constructive criticism

Well thanks 4 ur help/critizim i kno i have potential little some or alot its ur opinion no1 can chage ur mind bout that so i c u not into battlin o postin flics so keep up helping peeps in this site wit they graff. n if u dont like the :king: well thats just u this site about graff not icons.

1:king:

Well thanks 4 ur help/critizim i kno i have potential little some or alot its ur opinion no1 can chage ur mind bout that so i c u not into battlin o postin flics so keep up helping peeps in this site wit they graff. n if u dont like the :king: well thats just u this site about graff not icons.

1:king:

im feel im just here to help. i really dont care that i dont post flicks anymore but hey.. its your loss ;) :)

Guest tears*uno

what the fuck? terratoyerizer? i see you criticizing people in all these threads.. your shit is horrble and whack. shut up and stop with that king face..

im feel im just here to help. i really dont care that i dont post flicks anymore but hey.. its your loss ;) :)

ight no doubt just got crazed cause i dont kno if im gettin advice form a virs(no hard feelings) or a SEEN u kno.

Sorry 2 turn ares theard into a terraryzer vs 12oz thread:idea:

Originally posted by tears*uno

what the fuck? terratoyerizer? i see you criticizing people in all these threads.. your shit is horrble and whack. shut up and stop with that king face..

Here we go again lol:king: tears is wat i get from seeing ur garbage anotha wak flic from tears awww my eyes:eek:

Guest tears*uno

Here we go again lol:king: tears is wat i get from seeing ur garbage anotha wak flic from tears awww my eyes:eek:

what the fuck? shut up...and i KNOW you dont paint... your gay little dominican fills arent cool either.... im sorry if these hurt your eyes but i paint, and you dont.. shut your fake new york writing ass up..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc30b3127cce942394600f5e0000001610'>

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21bf8e2457a4b5&idx=0'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3dc36b3127cce94c8d2a4bddf0000001610'>

i don't care if you don't like it... go 'hold it down' for nyc... peace...

Well slut guess what i do paint I bomb n i piece since u dont me ill take back wat i said bout the tears thing cause ur pieces r hot but dont get 2 xcited that im actually giving u props. N this is graff so lets not get into the whole race issue cause ill still burn ur slutty ass:king:

Sorry bout ur thread man but it seems freedom of speech doesnt exisits on this site. Just mad talkers on this site talkin this sayin that. U keep badmothin me i just keep badmouthin u thats my personality. Ima madd cool wen peeps r cool when wen peeps start talkin about race crown icons things that hav 2 do nada with graff is wen u get burnt:crazy:

yeah, personally, ithink freedom of speech is a joke. i mean, do we really have freedom over what we say? not all the time. i did a speech on this and they tried to suspend me because i swore.. i laughed my ass off and thanked them for proving my point for me. never did get suspended though, the teacher wanted a contriversial speech, and he sure as hell got one. haha.

i agree with menace....cut the talk, and stick to the book! any one else down? i have like 20 people so far, but still missing some key players!

peace

Archived