Plaid Supremacy

Guest ArtvandaL

more like stupid all races. i mean..yeah. all my friend's are from different places... I hope I didn't come off as somebody who's against white people or anythig. Its nothing like that at all. It was just a number of people in my class. Hell , I like it here much more than other parts... like cities with all majority asian. I can't stand that shit. I think I just have issues..or something.me, again with the rambling. hmm.. i've been to silicon valley..but don't remember ..it was alongtime ago.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

ill give dude respect for admitting how he feels. he wasnt trying to claim he was right, he was just saying its how he views things. which, considering the society we live in, and the knowledge most people have of other peoples cultures and lifestyles, is almost understandable. its not right, but it's not the completely moronic mark of ignorance you guys are trying to make it sound like. especially since i know god damn well that alot of you feel something similar to dude, you'd just never have the balls to admit it.

ill be perfectly honest, im sick of it being ok for a black comedian to come out and dis the fuck out of white people, and have it be all funny, but if a white guy were to even consider making a racially themed joke, he'd be hung by his toe nails. fuck that. make fun of everyone, and everyone fucking laugh cause its funny. niggers love watermellon and crackers cant dance. whoopdy fucking doo.

this is probably the smartest thing ive read on 12 oz in a long time.....

course i dont come on here often...

:D

I dunno about you guys but I just feel superior to everybody because I am... I try to remain pretty much humble, and that's one of my fantastic traits but... for real... other people suck...

like have you ever heard about this one kid art vandal?

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by .:armr:.

...im catholic...well...i was baptized...and my people got thrown in pits and fed to lions...how come i cant complain

Why would you WANT to complain? You might as well complain about evolution ... or some other shit that happened before your grandparent's great grandparents were born.

Christians sure as hell came out of that one on top, anyway. Check out Roman Catholicism or the Spanish Inquistion.

for those who didn't realize... ArtvandaL is the same idiot as OJ Simpson and all those other names that everyone hated a month ago... so, as much as things change the more they stay the same... racism isn't gonna go away anytime soon, and neither is this clown... they're like a bad rash...

*wow! my recently incurred 'catastrophic loss of vision' makes it hard to spell...

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Smart

racism isn't gonna go away anytime soon

I disagree.

I believe racism WILL DEFINITELY go away .... and within the next two weeks. The basis for this belief is founded on two things:

1) Kepler's "Harmonic Law"

2) The size of my dick

Whoa loaded topic

Glad to see some intelligent and non knee jerk thoughts. Smart and Esai, you've redeemed my faith in the intelligence of writers. I always thought I was the only one not breathing in fumes.

I'll admit it-I've had some subconsious racist thoughts, like crossing the street to avoid a bunch of black guys because they're scary. I'm working at eradicating these ideas but it's hard to make your whole upbringing disappear. For myself, I live in a very white town, went to very white schools, live in a very white neighborhood, was exposed to mainstream America's entertainment for the first 16-17 yrs. All of the stereotypes that are on TV, like All black guys are funny or criminals or all Asians are smart and have no sex drive, were never purpously injested. But they still affect my perception of people and races; I would be a fool to say that my upbringing played no part in my preconceptions of how people should be.

I think the main thing is to recognize that you have these tendencies/feelings and to try and combat them. Put yourself in situations where you are not comfortable with people that you have these superiority tendencies towards. Put yourself in other people's situations to understand why they're doing what they are.

Stereotypes don't just affect the non steretyped races, they affect the race stereotyped too. A Black guy who sees all Blacks on TV and in movies are either criminals or atheletes will be influenced by that stereotype. Perhaps he will think that black people are better athletes which will maybe make him go out for the basketball team and make it. Stereotypes beget the stereotyped behaviour which further reinforces the stereotype which makes the stereotyped behaviour stronger etc.... A lovely vicious circle.

Whew sorry to ramble but this has been a topic of discussion in my house for a while and had to get my thoughts out.

Archived