Plaid Supremacy

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude b.e.t rap is part of a fucking culture not all blacks are into the culture of shitty bling bling bull shit i go to death metal shows and listen to underground hip-hop and to say something about b.e.t a lot of the white race embrace that shit. But if you i don't know i just think of it as culture not color

Peace

Guest ArtvandaL

Is it insulting to call a black guy negroe? its way to close to.. well... yknow, nigger. I would never do that though, as much as i feel superior, i wouldnt rub it in.

this one for all you california filipeno dj,s and you rahmmstein-receding -hairline having germans and dutch,with no sence of rhythm,and boots and trenchcoats,the toothless and mulleted biker trash with a case of miller high-life on the handlebars of a bike and you little tiny assed half black half asian kids i see in little ninja groups with baseball hats and doorags.it goes like this....

2 black guys from chicago are hunting in the woods

they cant shoot nothin they get down to their last shot

they shoot a little animal but they cant figure out what it is

"wees should go inna de town an figga out what dis iz"

they decide to go into town and figure out what it is

they ask the mayor what kind of animal it is

with a billowing,hardy chortle,the mayor exclaims

"gentlemen,you see the animals tail is a-ring-ed??"

"positibididitly"

the mayor goes on

"and that his face resembles a night prowlaaa,of some sort"

"yassa"

the mayor continues

"not to be rude,but i find it amusing,people have been calling you colored gentlemen the name of this animal for years"

the black guys go

"oh,its a motha fucka"

Originally posted by Esai

The stupid cracker thread. Take a class and read a few books and youll see that each individual culture has its good points and bad. Whites arent superior because they generally are in a position of power today, its just a testimony to their savage violence that was the style of the time a few centuries back(and continues today on a more pussified level). And to be honest, there is no real civilization standard, just because indians in the southwest were nomadic doesnt make them less technologically advanced than anyone else, they adapted to their environment and kept a sufficient system to survive(this is an example). Look what so called "civilized" whites have done to the southwest, basically destroyed it in the name of progress. Id have to write a book to break it down to most but Im too lazy. i have an ethnocentric view of my superior culture for the simple reason that it gives me confidence in a society that is designed to downplay my peoples accomplishments, but I dont judge others unless they blurt out stupid shit that annoys me like all this whiteboy whining. Thats where minority militias go wrong. Rather than keeping a "fuck whitey" ideology while focusing their energy on their own cultural improvement they do the opposite. They toot their own horns and diss whiteboys at every opportunity which only gives the whites alienated a reason to bitch on 12oz and their parents to vote conservative. Another horrible side effect is other minorities with some semblence of logic get a bad taste in their mouth and begin to defend and side with white anger, as seen on this board many times. Its not wrong for minorities to disdain the system in place, it does intentionally exploit and marginalize minorities and the poor(and Im not even going to start with that subject, take a ethnic studies class), But this anger is translated into the most stupid half assed illogical outcomes and actions(ala Farahkhan, hip hop idiocy, etc) while true positive outcomes are squalored. Ludacris can buy a million diamonds while his old hood in Atlanta desperately needs a rec center to keep kids off the street.

i hear you... good thoughts and great post- too bad the kids that need to read it won't. well maybe one or two; it's the sad fact about 12oz.

see i don't see this kid whining. i see lots of other white kids whining in this thread (and many others running to be the white whistleblowers on racism), but artvandal shouldn't be torn up for being honest. i know that this is fucked up, but in a lot of ways this kid is a "normal" white american. his first step is at least acknowledging that he has these feelings, and i think that if you are white in america, and you haven't had these feelings, you're a liar, repressing them (liar again), or less than 1% of the population who had some seriously freaked out hippy parents that wouldn't let you watch tv or go to public school... because if you did either of these two things, you are being taught racism 101. nevermind the role of the family, peer group, region... school and tv is enough to provide you with ample racist thoughts, conscious or otherwise.

artvandal is at a crossroads. like esai said, if he's serious about not wanting to feel the way he does, sees a problem with it, or at least wants other views, he's gotta do some serious reading.

if he's part of the alienated white boy crowd of 12oz that feels that it's ok to be racist due to harbored resentment against minorities and possesses no desire to change, well then, do your thing man and i hope we never cross paths.

if you're trying to learn and want some titles of books to read email me @djppjuarez@hotmail.com

tearz and esai both said some good stuff. i'd be willing to bet that artvandal hasn't interacted (legitimately) with other cultural/racial groups enough to realize that what he's saying most likely isn't based in any factual reality. it makes me wonder what sort of interactions (if any) he's had with different ethnic groups that has led him to this conclusion. i'm not trying to act like i know the dude, but what he said obviously didn't come from someone who's interacted extensively with lots of different types of people. it's sad that you could miss out on what others have to offer simply because you don't know them and aren't willing to. i guess ignorance breeds racism and xenophobia. artvandal i'm sorry that you feel as you do, in the long run it's going to hurt you more than anyone else. if you're really concerned about it, try to be openminded and get to know people before you judge them, instead of just lumping people into groups based on something as arbitrary and meaningless as skin color.

Guest deth dealer

ALL MIGHTY WHITEY???

were all gonna die so if you want to define yourself by your physical attributes fine, if you have pride in your race fine. Currently the white man seems to be vilified in popular media all too often, like he is the only one to commit historical atrocities. If you open your self to different cultures you will see a patern that we flow from one creator. BESIDES PUSSY IS ALL PINK ON THE INSIDE peace(i think, and i'm out).

But hey if you like being white and don't hurt other people in the name of being white what's wrong w/ that? nothing

Waste of Energy

That feeling of "racial superiority" that people sometimes get is an indication that they really don't feel superior at all. It's a form of overcompensation for feelings of inferiority, in my humble opinion. In other words, if a white guy becomes a racist, and starts tooting his horn about white supremacy, it's because he is feeling WEAK AND POWERLESS. And if a black guy becomes a Black Nationalist, and starts ranting and raving about how proud he is, and how white people are devils, it's because he feels WEAK AND POWERLESS.

It's not about whether one race is better than another or any of that crap. It's about HOW ONE FEELS INSIDE. Nobody can "oppress" you, unless you allow yourself to be oppressed. If you allow yourself to be oppressed, then it's on you , baby.

I liked what Esai had to say about it. Good, clear thinking, seems like.

People who go around pushing other people around lack imagination. Twenty skinhead jackasses plus one skinny black kid with a pump shotgun = twenty dead ass thugs. USE YOUR IMAGINATION and stop fucking with people before one of them hurts you. This same formula ^^^ is true, only replace the "20 skinheads" with "carload of gangbangers" and replace "skinny little black kid" with "white suburban guy." LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. It's not safe to hate on others. If you do it, you are asking to fuck up your Health Record.

it all goes back to ignorance. you poor bastards who think you're better probably just don't have the mind capacity of understanding. buy hey not everyone can be of moderate intelligence to understand that. we're still in the stage of evolution and there are lots of missing links out there haha. :)

Guest ArtvandaL

Kabar, i think you might have a point! I think your rught, i think I may actually feel inferior, pretty cool psychology over 12oz, thats tight O.G. Im gonna think about what you said as I walk around looking for spots today... wait, its snowed in here,ill do it next week, but ill keep it in mind.

kill whitey!

Originally posted by .:armr:.

and i brought up that same point...and they all agreed with me...if i cant say white power...but they can say black power...im irish...we were treated like shit for hundereds of years more than blacks were from england...im catholic...well...i was baptized...and my people got thrown in pits and fed to lions...how come i cant complain

bollox. Being irish it's your birthright to bitch and moan about how irish people were treated before you were even born.......

Guest ArtvandaL
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

bollox. Being irish it's your birthright to bitch and moan about how irish people were treated before you were even born.......

yeah it is, its more like an obligation

Originally posted by dELiSs

this topic was discussed in my english class. it was cool, me being the only one not white and all. except one other girl. damn there are soem ignorant fucks. every thing they said was so stupid.

complaining about BET. and how if white people had a station like that just for white people all hell would rise from that. shit vh1 is white. mtv is white. it was just dumb shit like that.

and all discussing how the word crackahhh is used so freely but the word nigger is so "oh my god". they all were saying..yeah how come we cant say the "N" word. etc etc.

it was hard for me to sit in my chair and listen to all this.

but the main topic was asians and blacks. during and after the l.a. riots and shit.

what am i talking about. ignorre this. ignore. sha nah nahhhh. just sitting here eatign animal crackers. the circus ones. and iced oatmeal ones wtih milk. im fuckin bored. im at my dads and theres nothing to do. i always ramble. im stopping now.

erm... mtv and vh1 is white?... ok then???...

i think what they were trying to say was if a station was actually named "white entertainment television" someone would have something to say about it. i think they raise a valid point with that one.

but other then that racism is bullshit and all of you should die. no race is superior to another, go live in antarctica.

well i know that's what they meant. and my white teacher said "vh1 and mtv are pretty white" etc. i just didn't think it was such a big thing. every fucking person inthat class had these ideas/opinions that i have heard before. its the way they bring it up. like they discovered something new. like. "how comewe can't say the Nword but they can??". there are also alot of armenien and korean channels etc. where i live. like bet. but they just bitch about black people. i'm sure thatdoesnt make much sense.i kind of ramble. but if you were in my class you'd hear all the ignorant remarks. also remarks that were racist and they didn't know they were towards everybody but white people. especially towards blacks and koreans. (that being what the topic started as)

some fuck even said" it's the blacks fault nobody likes them. since they do so much crime." i wanted to stab him in the eye. not really. im not violent. sorry but now everytime i go to class i feel a bit uneasy.shifawk.

well i know that's what they meant. and my white teacher said "vh1 and mtv are pretty white" etc. i just didn't think it was such a big thing. every fucking person inthat class had these ideas/opinions that i have heard before. its the way they bring it up. like they discovered something new. like. "how comewe can't say the Nword but they can??". there are also alot of armenien and korean channels etc. where i live. like bet. but they just bitch about black people. i'm sure thatdoesnt make much sense.i kind of ramble. but if you were in my class you'd hear all the ignorant remarks. also remarks that were racist and they didn't know they were towards everybody but white people. especially towards blacks and koreans. (that being what the topic started as)

some fuck even said" it's the blacks fault nobody likes them. since they do so much crime." i wanted to stab him in the eye. not really. im not violent. sorry but now everytime i go to class i feel a bit uneasy.shifawk.

you also have to consider you are in high school (i am assuming) and most kids there dont want to learn, they are mostly idiots. wait until you get into college, where people are going to school because they actually want to.

and with the whole no body likes blacks thing.. being white, i think its the other way around now, but i could be wrong and looking at it blindsided.

some fuck even said" it's the blacks fault nobody likes them. since they do so much crime." i wanted to stab him in the eye. not really. im not violent. sorry but now everytime i go to class i feel a bit uneasy.shifawk. [/b]

AHAHAHHAHAAH man the guy that said that is so rad!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

you also have to consider you are in high school (i am assuming) and most kids there dont want to learn, they are mostly idiots. wait until you get into college, where people are going to school because they actually want to.

It is a college class.

im in california. it's just that this area is mostly white. shiet... in that movie joe dirt.. he finds out that his family lives in simi valley. which is around my way. it's not all hic, with farms and shit. but some parts/people are almost like that. it's just a valley with no cities connected /run into it. but 15 minutes over is san fernando valley which is way different

also :

-there's a guy who has this old lifted truckwith WHITE POWER on the back in huge letters.

-in high school some kids put a confederate flag in this black girl' locker. and harassed her and my other friend. which was stupid. they called my friend "wannabe white boy" because he wore a skater hat. the thing thats dumb is that these kids doing that i knew since elementary and i use to be freinds with them and i know that most of them aren't really that way.

damn..I always end up rambling .

Archived