Plaid Supremacy

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, I can't believe none of you have pointed out to our "supreme" friend that in his attempts to justify his own self worth he has chosen a factor completely out of his control... he's probably a needle dick no talent kook, well, he's definately a kook but...

im white, i almost resent that fact, people these days r so fuckin lame white pride what the fuck u must be kiddin me fuck the white race we have done so much wrong we should be the ones that have to face bigotry, like look what we did to the indians or hitler just everything in genral thinkin were better then other races its all bull shit, this thread makes he hate life fuck u white power idiots..........

ill give dude respect for admitting how he feels. he wasnt trying to claim he was right, he was just saying its how he views things. which, considering the society we live in, and the knowledge most people have of other peoples cultures and lifestyles, is almost understandable. its not right, but it's not the completely moronic mark of ignorance you guys are trying to make it sound like. especially since i know god damn well that alot of you feel something similar to dude, you'd just never have the balls to admit it.

ill be perfectly honest, im sick of it being ok for a black comedian to come out and dis the fuck out of white people, and have it be all funny, but if a white guy were to even consider making a racially themed joke, he'd be hung by his toe nails. fuck that. make fun of everyone, and everyone fucking laugh cause its funny. niggers love watermellon and crackers cant dance. whoopdy fucking doo.

Originally posted by test pattern

it may not be true in ireland but it is over here in southern texas

I was sort of more talking about how ignorant it is to whine about it.

Anyway, until I was about 15 years old you NEVER met anyone who wasn't white and catholic here. It's changed completely recently. good

Are the crew members the only fucking people with sense on this fucking board? The guy is obviously acting out a role he dosent really like. So why jump all over him? Besides, race dosent matter.

Any one seen that movie the Animal or somthing? It has some guy that gets all his organs replaced with animal organs (totall rip off of a great comic) any way, there was one great part in it when the black guy admits to being the person killing livestock around the area, but no one will do any thing to him because hes black and they are afraid to treat him like other people because it might be considered racist. This really does sum up the whole racial relations thing going on at the moment. If you could just treat PEOPLE like PEOPLE, every thing would be hunkey dorey.

I am part Asian, Italian, English, Aussie. For the record.

White people suck, because they always surrounded by other white people, no one actually has the insight to tell them they suck.

"There are two things infinate in this world, time and human flaw"

Originally posted by seeking

ill give dude respect for admitting how he feels. he wasnt trying to claim he was right, he was just saying its how he views things. which, considering the society we live in, and the knowledge most people have of other peoples cultures and lifestyles, is almost understandable. its not right, but it's not the completely moronic mark of ignorance you guys are trying to make it sound like. especially since i know god damn well that alot of you feel something similar to dude, you'd just never have the balls to admit it.

ill be perfectly honest, im sick of it being ok for a black comedian to come out and dis the fuck out of white people, and have it be all funny, but if a white guy were to even consider making a racially themed joke, he'd be hung by his toe nails. fuck that. make fun of everyone, and everyone fucking laugh cause its funny. niggers love watermellon and crackers cant dance. whoopdy fucking doo.

yo check it...have ya eva seen one of them lame ass crackas walk...they all be walkin like dis and shit...

i had a discussion about that in humanities before

except like most people say their the only non white person

i was the only white person

BOSTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS

anyways

and i brought up that same point...and they all agreed with me...if i cant say white power...but they can say black power...im irish...we were treated like shit for hundereds of years more than blacks were from england...im catholic...well...i was baptized...and my people got thrown in pits and fed to lions...how come i cant complain

That's pretty fucking crazy that you and Seeking will defend Mr. White Supremacy. It's absurd to think that you're better than someone because of your skin color.... even more so if you come post a thread about it. If you wanna be cool and tell people your feelings, maybe you should go tell some black people your feelings. Look, I'm not a preacher, I'm not a black person... I'm as white as they come. I don't sit here and think for a second that it's ok to feel that way.

ArtVandal: If you seriously feel that way, maybe you need to embrace your feelings and do something to see that you change that. I don't know what could've happened to you that caused you to feel that way, but that's the same mentality that people have that cause very horrible crimes. I'm not saying you'd act upon your feelings. Maybe America isn't for you. There are alot of cultured and racially diverse people here, *that have alot to offer.* It's sad that when you are born you have no control over what color you are.... or even what you are. You could've been born a dog instead. Catch my drift. Nobody would like the looking down upon them and the damning fist of someone's judgement....especially not some human.

I'd also like to say that you cannot categorize people based on their skin color. Not all black people are the same. Not all white people are the same. You cannot say that you are superior to someone because of your and their skin color and possibly be taken seriously. I'm a white person with a quarter of Native American, I'm pretty offended by your "feelings".... but you know what... for fuck's sake, to all their own. Just know that you won't get very far with most people letting your feelings be known like that. Sure you're behind the computer, but would you say that in public?

Originally posted by jades_blue

What makes you so much better than I? What have I done to lower my standards as a human? I live on a land that that was taken over by men of a different color. Why shouldn't I be here? I was here long before he arrived. Does that make me hate him? No.

I don't see color. Maybe it's the way that my parents raised me. I'm not quite sure what it could be. Maybe it's the fact that I see all of us as human beings in this not so great world, struggling to get by and struggling to make sense of everything around us. If I passed you on the street and you were in need, I'd help you as if you were my own flesh and blood. If you were standing on the corner, I'd greet you as if you were an old time friend.

Give me reasons as to why you're so supreme. Is it because the color of your skin is different? That isn't a good enough argument. I need something with substance to prove why you think you're greater than everyone else who is different.

*TEAR TEAR* i hear ya

but yea we shouldn't be mad at dude cuz as seeking said he wuz juss tellin us how he felt but i feel it is bullshit that SOME white ppl think they're beter than blacks and i think all kkk members and all black power members should be hung:crazy: :dazed: :D

niggers love watermellon and crackers cant dance. whoopdy fucking doo. [/b]

Can I make shirts with this qoute on it?

Dudes got alot of balls to come out and say this...........most of you would only say that with your 5 white friends in your moms volvo after one of you locks the doors because your drove past a black guy. I blame the suburbs problem of wiggers on BET all these fucking white kids sporting fubu flashing cold steel at fellas over nothing......PAPER GANGSTERS!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

No no no... you got it all wrong. I'M superior here. I'm 100% hispanic, with a last name that ends in "ez" to boot, but look 100% white and completely lack an accent in both languages. I can play the minority card to benefit from affirmativish action, or I can play the white card to weasel my way past my peers. I fucking rule.

Now, if I could only be black from the waist down... game over, son.

Anyways, D.Habit and jades, you guys are getting all sappy cliché and saying the same stuff that's always brought up every time a race issue comes forth. Fact is, white people are on top of things, regardless of how they got there. This guy is saying that stuff because A) he wants to start controversy (succeeded), or B) he geniunely feels that way, which is stupid, but hey, what are we gonna do about it? Say the same stuff that's he's heard for years? Sure, a whole lot that's gonna do, especially on an internet message board. Ignore this stupid thread. Beer,

El Mamerro

Haha, funny post Mamerro. And you're right, but all this cliche stuff is said because it's obviously what the majority of people will think when presented with such comments/ideas. I haven't plagerised anything I wrote, all of that stuff came from the top of my head.... so I'm guessing I'm not the only one that thinks these things. But, you're right, it's stupid to feel that way. I guess I'm thankful that I don't shut people out because of race, I'd hate for people to do that to me. I know it happens, just because I look white.... that has no reflection on who I am as a person though. I feel sorry for homie up there that feels that way, it must be hard to live like that.

last night i was at a show and 10 hammer skins rolled into the room. the same hammer skins who tore an entire room apart in december at a show for the same band. now thats some scary shit. the worst part of all is that there was nothing i could do about it. half the people at teh show left when they came, and thats exactly what they wanted. then the strangest thing of all occured to me...if theyre all for white pride and unity, why the fuck do they go to shows just to beat the shit out of white kids?? it just goes to show how they probably arent even racist, theyre just abunch of angry confused fucks who like to feel tough.

nazi punks fuck off

Originally posted by footsoldier

last night i was at a show and 10 hammer skins rolled into the room. the same hammer skins who tore an entire room apart in december at a show for the same band. now thats some scary shit. the worst part of all is that there was nothing i could do about it. half the people at teh show left when they came, and thats exactly what they wanted. then the strangest thing of all occured to me...if theyre all for white pride and unity, why the fuck do they go to shows just to beat the shit out of white kids?? it just goes to show how they probably arent even racist, theyre just abunch of angry confused fucks who like to feel tough.

nazi punks fuck off

It's worth the ass kicking to fight the good fight.I hate when everyone leaves beacuse then they'll bitch about it on the scenes message boards

instead of standing strong and fucking shit up.Is there and ARA in your area?they'll but up a good one(if there not a bunch of skrawny pussys that run their mouths to much...but thats only in canada)

Guest ArtvandaL

about that BET being for blacks, and blacks cab bash on whites, thats perfectly fine by me, everytime i see thta shit it just boosts my beliefs that the whites are truly better than the blacks without a doubt. I dont want to see a white comedian making fun of blacks cause the blacks will pobably riot or something, plus, it would be to everyones benefit to have as much people on their side as possible, so no jokes about anyone, this is where blacks and hispanics have yet to learn.

I could make a list of the faults that hispanics have, which are worse, in my view, than the faults the blacks have.

And, this is just me pointing out how I feel about everyone and everything, and to the rest of the "white spramacists," you guys might want to deny this as much as you can, but its present as soon as you step out of the house.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

OK.... Now i'm not even going to give that a response. Not worth the little effort it would take.

word to that.

i was never defending his beliefs, i was defending his right to express them. now's he's just being a jack ass.

your own your own jerkoff.

The stupid cracker thread. Take a class and read a few books and youll see that each individual culture has its good points and bad. Whites arent superior because they generally are in a position of power today, its just a testimony to their savage violence that was the style of the time a few centuries back(and continues today on a more pussified level). And to be honest, there is no real civilization standard, just because indians in the southwest were nomadic doesnt make them less technologically advanced than anyone else, they adapted to their environment and kept a sufficient system to survive(this is an example). Look what so called "civilized" whites have done to the southwest, basically destroyed it in the name of progress. Id have to write a book to break it down to most but Im too lazy. i have an ethnocentric view of my superior culture for the simple reason that it gives me confidence in a society that is designed to downplay my peoples accomplishments, but I dont judge others unless they blurt out stupid shit that annoys me like all this whiteboy whining. Thats where minority militias go wrong. Rather than keeping a "fuck whitey" ideology while focusing their energy on their own cultural improvement they do the opposite. They toot their own horns and diss whiteboys at every opportunity which only gives the whites alienated a reason to bitch on 12oz and their parents to vote conservative. Another horrible side effect is other minorities with some semblence of logic get a bad taste in their mouth and begin to defend and side with white anger, as seen on this board many times. Its not wrong for minorities to disdain the system in place, it does intentionally exploit and marginalize minorities and the poor(and Im not even going to start with that subject, take a ethnic studies class), But this anger is translated into the most stupid half assed illogical outcomes and actions(ala Farahkhan, hip hop idiocy, etc) while true positive outcomes are squalored. Ludacris can buy a million diamonds while his old hood in Atlanta desperately needs a rec center to keep kids off the street.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

No no no... you got it all wrong. I'M superior here. I'm 100% hispanic, with a last name that ends in "ez" to boot, but look 100% white and completely lack an accent in both languages.

Beer El Mamerro

by that description you could be a news guy here in cali!!

Archived