Plaid Supremacy

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

White Supremacy

Ill come clean, Im white, and I have this subconciouss feeling that Im superior than any other nonwhite person. I dont know why, and I would never ever say it upfront. Its just the way I see the world I guess... anyone else feel this way, Im sure u do and Im sure most havent or dont like to relize this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

im half white and half asian...but sometimes i feel happy im not full asian...i used to wannabe asian and hate my whiteness...but now im sorta appreciating my whiteness and looking down on my asianess

What makes you so much better than I? What have I done to lower my standards as a human? I live on a land that that was taken over by men of a different color. Why shouldn't I be here? I was here long before he arrived. Does that make me hate him? No.

I don't see color. Maybe it's the way that my parents raised me. I'm not quite sure what it could be. Maybe it's the fact that I see all of us as human beings in this not so great world, struggling to get by and struggling to make sense of everything around us. If I passed you on the street and you were in need, I'd help you as if you were my own flesh and blood. If you were standing on the corner, I'd greet you as if you were an old time friend.

Give me reasons as to why you're so supreme. Is it because the color of your skin is different? That isn't a good enough argument. I need something with substance to prove why you think you're greater than everyone else who is different.

Jades is a smart person. Oh, and by the way, this is the internet.... you don't know if I'm the Osama sitting behind this keyboard.... you got that? Seriously, this did not constitute a thread. I'm sure all you've done is provoked a bunch of stupid replies and upset some people. You've actually lowered yourself from "supreme status" by saying anything about it at all. How lowly of you.

Originally posted by jades_blue

What makes you so much better than I? What have I done to lower my standards as a human? I live on a land that that was taken over by men of a different color. Why shouldn't I be here? I was here long before he arrived. Does that make me hate him? No.

I don't see color. Maybe it's the way that my parents raised me. I'm not quite sure what it could be. Maybe it's the fact that I see all of us as human beings in this not so great world, struggling to get by and struggling to make sense of everything around us. If I passed you on the street and you were in need, I'd help you as if you were my own flesh and blood. If you were standing on the corner, I'd greet you as if you were an old time friend.

Give me reasons as to why you're so supreme. Is it because the color of your skin is different? That isn't a good enough argument. I need something with substance to prove why you think you're greater than everyone else who is different.

'sup girl.

blahahahaahlalahal abbllaahhahahhah...

thanks

this topic was discussed in my english class. it was cool, me being the only one not white and all. except one other girl. damn there are soem ignorant fucks. every thing they said was so stupid.

complaining about BET. and how if white people had a station like that just for white people all hell would rise from that. shit vh1 is white. mtv is white. it was just dumb shit like that.

and all discussing how the word crackahhh is used so freely but the word nigger is so "oh my god". they all were saying..yeah how come we cant say the "N" word. etc etc.

it was hard for me to sit in my chair and listen to all this.

but the main topic was asians and blacks. during and after the l.a. riots and shit.

what am i talking about. ignorre this. ignore. sha nah nahhhh. just sitting here eatign animal crackers. the circus ones. and iced oatmeal ones wtih milk. im fuckin bored. im at my dads and theres nothing to do. i always ramble. im stopping now.

You're not better than anyone else. You may have certain traits that make you unique and special. But you are *not* better than anyone else. I promise you if you go around saying that you are better, someone will point out exactly every flaw you have.... and they will have no trouble finding the one about your ambiguous use of biggotry.

Archived