• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ArtvandaL

Plaid Supremacy

Guest ArtvandaL

White Supremacy

Ill come clean, Im white, and I have this subconciouss feeling that Im superior than any other nonwhite person. I dont know why, and I would never ever say it upfront. Its just the way I see the world I guess... anyone else feel this way, Im sure u do and Im sure most havent or dont like to relize this.

Guest J3NF3R

this may not apply but~it seems as if white people are slowly becoming the minority...

johnny thinks someone smarter than him is going to rip you a new asshole for thinking such stupid shit.

Originally posted by J3NF3R

this may not apply but~it seems as if white people are slowly becoming the minority...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

:rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im half white and half asian...but sometimes i feel happy im not full asian...i used to wannabe asian and hate my whiteness...but now im sorta appreciating my whiteness and looking down on my asianess

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Talking in third person is so KEwL DeWD.

It is HaWtTtt. TTYL LOL ASL FUCK DICKS

johnny thinks he likes annoying 12oz's annoying guy.

fuck off and post flix of your family makros! hahahahah

Originally posted by johnny

johnny thinks he likes annoying 12oz's annoying guy.

fuck off and post flix of your family makros! hahahahah

S@T@N thinks johnny's mom abused drugs while he was still an unborn fetus.

every race think they're better than the other. thats how it is. should it be this way? ask yourself that.

What makes you so much better than I? What have I done to lower my standards as a human? I live on a land that that was taken over by men of a different color. Why shouldn't I be here? I was here long before he arrived. Does that make me hate him? No.

I don't see color. Maybe it's the way that my parents raised me. I'm not quite sure what it could be. Maybe it's the fact that I see all of us as human beings in this not so great world, struggling to get by and struggling to make sense of everything around us. If I passed you on the street and you were in need, I'd help you as if you were my own flesh and blood. If you were standing on the corner, I'd greet you as if you were an old time friend.

Give me reasons as to why you're so supreme. Is it because the color of your skin is different? That isn't a good enough argument. I need something with substance to prove why you think you're greater than everyone else who is different.

Jades is a smart person. Oh, and by the way, this is the internet.... you don't know if I'm the Osama sitting behind this keyboard.... you got that? Seriously, this did not constitute a thread. I'm sure all you've done is provoked a bunch of stupid replies and upset some people. You've actually lowered yourself from "supreme status" by saying anything about it at all. How lowly of you.

Originally posted by johnny

johnny thinks someone smarter than him is going to rip you a new asshole for thinking such stupid shit.

thats true here in Vancouver or should I say Hongcouver.

i dont care about race, if you wanna be better than someone then im sure theres always a way to accomplish that, but fuck it like or dislike people for what they do and not there color.

My favorite color is blue but there are no blue people so we are all insignificant

Originally posted by S@T@N

S@T@N thinks johnny's mom abused drugs while he was still an unborn fetus.

don't get uppity you herb ass wannabee cracker.

Originally posted by jades_blue

What makes you so much better than I? What have I done to lower my standards as a human? I live on a land that that was taken over by men of a different color. Why shouldn't I be here? I was here long before he arrived. Does that make me hate him? No.

I don't see color. Maybe it's the way that my parents raised me. I'm not quite sure what it could be. Maybe it's the fact that I see all of us as human beings in this not so great world, struggling to get by and struggling to make sense of everything around us. If I passed you on the street and you were in need, I'd help you as if you were my own flesh and blood. If you were standing on the corner, I'd greet you as if you were an old time friend.

Give me reasons as to why you're so supreme. Is it because the color of your skin is different? That isn't a good enough argument. I need something with substance to prove why you think you're greater than everyone else who is different.

'sup girl.

blahahahaahlalahal abbllaahhahahhah...

thanks

ArtVandal. are you the one that said they would shoot their son if he was gay? you sound like a great guy.

I hope you get your ass handed to you by a bunch of large black gay men. that would really piss you off, huh?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this