R I M E K C W !

Ayz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by somekid

very good graffiti...shitty person tho..the essential graf nerd,ego maniac who fucked over and lost all his freinds...this is the internet tho and as far as the internet is concerned his graffiti holds alot of weight

Let the soap opera begin..

this guy has been killing shit lately in jersey. doing amazing burners in spots other writers whould only bust throw ups. painting clean in the 10 degree weather. you would probably have to live here to apreciate how hard this guy rocks. total dedication to the art form is a faustian bargain but you have to do something with your life and you might as well go all out.

2 things

1. saying "let the soap opera begin" is a dumb move why entice people to drag this thread through shit.

2.rime has said himself in two interviews ive seen that he feels like graff has made him a shit head etc etc...

case closed.

Originally posted by somekid

very good graffiti...shitty person tho..the essential graf nerd,ego maniac who fucked over and lost all his freinds...this is the internet tho and as far as the internet is concerned his graffiti holds alot of weight

WHO REALY CARES ABOUT PERSONALITY OR WHO HES FRIENDS with none of that realy is of my concern..the guy puts in work and does nice pieces too. respect that.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by retard

1. saying "let the soap opera begin" is a dumb move why entice people to drag this thread through shit.

I was more trying to point out the stupidity of that person's post, than actually encourage bitching online. Infact what I want is the opposite. If you really thought I wanted a soap opera to begin then you are very seriously mistaken. The person that replied to my post with "werd" seemed to get it and I assumed most people would.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I was more trying to point out the stupidity of that person's post, than actually encourage bitching online. Infact what I want is the opposite. If you really thought I wanted a soap opera to begin then you are very seriously mistaken. The person that replied to my post with "werd" seemed to get it and I assumed most people would.

"WERD"!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I was more trying to point out the stupidity of that person's post, than actually encourage bitching online.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE KID KNOWS RIME IN SOME WAY, IVE ACTUALLY HEARD THAT EXACT SHIT SAID BY A COUPLE DIFFERENT PEOPLE, BUT FUCK IT CAUSE THE DUDES RIPPEN JERSEY HARD RIGHT NOW WITH SOME OF FRESHEST SHIT OUT THERE. PROPS TO HIM AND THIS THREAD.

Originally posted by The Streets

inspires me to stop wasting my time bombing the boro and just get good at piecing

hes just great a graffiti.... but what does it all mean... this shits alll for nothing in the end......

Damn...I've only heard a few people say that...It's true...

It's like we're all bombing and getting better and working hard, motivating ourselves, looking up to other kats in period of wait...Like we're waiting for something....In the end...5 books or 90 books of flicks, this shits all for nothing but the pleasure we get out of it...We really get nothing out of it....

props for the work to rime tho...

Archived