yet ANOTHER MIAMI thread

podrido

its OSF ""Mayor"... n yup jive305... we all rode out.. reppin other places... ya know wut we mean... oh yea n by da way.... sorry "Mayor" but vor dont have more shit than OSF... not tryin to put em down tho... ALTIK*TOGO*HEMZ*BEGZ*BECK*... soon to return for a VISIT to 305....:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305

forget???

i didnt forget infoe but on every sight you go they got him an' his crew up. i give 'em props but i dont have to put 'em there, if someone else is already. crook and chrome? i dont know. i give 'em some props for what they did on the highway. but as soon as they went up they got caught. i guess bombin' wasnt there thing, they shoulda stuck to piecing. i give them (infoe/chrome) props though. but the props are shakey...

OHHH FOR 'O' I'LL PUT DOWN 1. OZONE and ONE67 and then OBSERVE for piecing cause I've never seen him up, I got a video of how ozone destroyed the beach with style in the of the l8 nighties. Ohh and that ESTO boat was one of the nicest burners I've seen on S.B. but that one was on the actual beach sand, a abandoned boat that floated to shore.

Guest KingJive305
Originally posted by TimeHasCome

OHHH FOR 'O' I'LL PUT DOWN 1. OZONE and ONE67 and then OBSERVE for piecing cause I've never seen him up, I got a video of how ozone destroyed the beach with style in the of the l8 nighties. Ohh and that ESTO boat was one of the nicest burners I've seen on S.B. but that one was on the actual beach sand, a abandoned boat that floated to shore.

YOU GOT A PIC OF DAT ESTO BOAT? HOLLA. PS ASK KEMZ WHAT I DID ONE FRIDAY NIGHT WHILE NIGGUHS WUZ CLUBBIN' AN' SHIT AT SOUTH BEACH. I WAS KILLIN' IT. IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

yo ROTTEN, no pics r showing yet, same little no pic icon.

try fatcap.co.tk or fotango.com or shutterfly.com

I feel you, ohh I never said crook.

and about OSF, IRONHEAD, you said your not in MIAMI FLORIDA, so how would you know if VOR is not up more than you.

I don't pick sides, I just believe my eyes.

VOR is up more than you, has done more greensigns and is still up in alot of areas, and all mainly by one kid in the crew.

Now OSF is up in like a few spots still, but nothing that makes u look twice.

****SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW BUT MIAMI BUFF GETS ON THE WALL BEFORE SPRAY PAINT DRYS UP****

so if ya got up, your not up now. not in MIAMI FL.

TOK is gettin up lately and are up more too. don't 4get DME.

It's cool 2 represent your crew, but it's better to stay TRUE. peqce

naw JIVE I got that on video, and I have to look for it, I had videotaped Miami Beach entirely in the late 90's.

I've seen that ESTO pic on the internet like a year ago, someone has it.

No actually I think it was on that X 2 PROJECT magazine by JAZE, I'll check it out when I get out of work.

O like Podrido said,

*******U GOT PICS **** POST THEM ****

yo what KEMZ, you talking about KEMS WK ???

ohh last week on south beach, getting up, but as I look up, see a cop looking at me, so I quickly slickly stashed my shit & turned da corner, then walked between 2 cars and droped my shit, walked 2 da next corner, minutes later, saw everything was cool so I walked back to pick up my shit. juz a lil rush last week. nothing major.

Guest KingJive305

naw JIVE I got that on video, and I have to look for it, I had videotaped Miami Beach entirely in the late 90's.

I've seen that ESTO pic on the internet like a year ago, someone has it.

No actually I think it was on that X 2 PROJECT magazine by JAZE, I'll check it out when I get out of work.

O like Podrido said,

*******U GOT PICS **** POST THEM ****

yo what KEMZ, you talking about KEMS WK ???

ohh last week on south beach, getting up, but as I look up, see a cop looking at me, so I quickly slickly stashed my shit & turned da corner, then walked between 2 cars and droped my shit, walked 2 da next corner, minutes later, saw everything was cool so I walked back to pick up my shit. juz a lil rush last week. nothing major.

kemz wk, u got it....

going DiGiTaL

I'll ask KEMS, but what im going to do is go 2 South Beach this weekend & take over 100 pic's. I'll post them in da beginning of next week.

ya stay tuned. I'll pick a Mia Thread & post.

Jive when u said kems, where u talkin 2 me, if so, how'd u know I know kems. peqce leen.

Guest KingJive305

Re: going DiGiTaL

I'll ask KEMS, but what im going to do is go 2 South Beach this weekend & take over 100 pic's. I'll post them in da beginning of next week.

ya stay tuned. I'll pick a Mia Thread & post.

Jive when u said kems, where u talkin 2 me, if so, how'd u know I know kems. peqce leen.

cuz you asked me if it was kemz wk, so i replied. what do you write?

Guest KingJive305

Re: Miami

Originally posted by Hialeah

The freshest crews ever in MIA were TVC & 7-UP:king:

and what....

If i can figure out whats going on here i'll post some flicks..

show'em how the ol'skool use to rock it......

Guest KingJive305

Re: CHECK DUDE OUT........

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

What are you "writing a book" "kingjive",never heard of ya........:cool:

yeah im writing a book. and if you dont have the right answer dont answer. and no one's ever heard of me but now you will.

Archived