Colorado writers?

kemekill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nuronETK
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

u gotta be kidding me ...u just dont know when to shutup...u just keep making urself look dumber and dumber with every post...

to me, the second voice piece looks like emit's style... am i "dumb" for having a damned opinion? its funny how this is the only artform in the world where everybody gets all worked up because somebody expresses an opinion, the only art-form in the world where you are "jocking" an artist because you like his/her work. the only art-form in the world where you are a shitty artist, because of the people you surround yourself with. correction, its not funny, its stupid. common said "if i dont like it, then i dont like, but that dont mean that im hating."

everybody already thinks im a dumbass toy for the minor reason that i write SK. call me a toy! i could give a fuck! im coming up wether you like it or not. and the fact remains, SK CREW IS THE MOST UP IN COLORADO. this is the last time i respond to you, mr. c-walk.

Originally posted by nuronETK

to me, the second voice piece looks like emit's style... am i "dumb" for having a damned opinion? its funny how this is the only artform in the world where everybody gets all worked up because somebody expresses an opinion, the only art-form in the world where you are "jocking" an artist because you like his/her work. the only art-form in the world where you are a shitty artist, because of the people you surround yourself with. correction, its not funny, its stupid. common said "if i dont like it, then i dont like, but that dont mean that im hating."

everybody already thinks im a dumbass toy for the minor reason that i write SK. call me a toy! i could give a fuck! im coming up wether you like it or not. and the fact remains, SK CREW IS THE MOST UP IN COLORADO. this is the last time i respond to you, mr. c-walk.

alright im done witcha too..but lemme just drop u a lil something that u can remember...just because some newjack crew might have the most tags runnin or whatever (which i have no idea if is even true) doesnt mean shit in the whole game of chess g..thats a part but you and all of ur homies have a long long long road ahead of you before u guys get any recognition whatsoever for being shit in colorado and even a much furthur road for any national recognition....so if you wanna be dope so bad just shut ur mouth and quit trying to hype up ur lame ass crew and go fucking draw or something real cool like that

Originally posted by wa5tePHK

man wheres all the bombs? stop talkin shit and post some fukin flix.

and before you say anything about me postin flix i aint got any

i'm gonna use that excuse when i also am too lazy to post flicks...right on:rolleyes:

Originally posted by intellekt...

^^^^ nobody said it wasn't.

now i know i said i was done with all of this but i just couldnt help but make fun of you just one more time....

i mean really ........ did somebody get hurt and decide they better change there screename??...

• 1 month later...

Archived