Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5AME

GoingPostal:PostalStickers

use your space a little better. you got alotta white showin. dont let virus get you down, keep practicing

piece

hey dont even start i know this kid he is a friend i was just saying that there is a sticker thread already and that he should post it there

haha, sorry-- looked like you were dissin him. do you have any new shit virus? like sketches or whatnot--?

piece

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

there is a thred for this

closeing at d-10 secondes and counting

closed

he put d - ..lol it's T - 10 seconds

I think its quite funny that despite how much people on here gave virs shit about his previous name, people still call him VIRUS! *chuckle*....

I think its funny that virus sucks....."TOY AND PROUD" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! Fool thats some bullshit, your just dissing on yourself cause you dont want others to, so when they say your a toy you can just be like, damn straight, and Im proud. Fool you would have more respect if you said FUCK YOU instead of bowing down like a bitch........

Originally posted by krAn°

I think its funny that virus sucks....."TOY AND PROUD" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! Fool thats some bullshit, your just dissing on yourself cause you dont want others to, so when they say your a toy you can just be like, damn straight, and Im proud. Fool you would have more respect if you said FUCK YOU instead of bowing down like a bitch........

LMAO I Agree:king:

Originally posted by krAn°

Damn kran, from what i've heard your the one who was bowing down like a bitch. You know, I wouldn't keep bringing that up if you didn't talk so much shit like your somebody. I don't claim to be someone, but im not talkin shit like i am either.

Shit, he is a toy, he might as well be proud. Most people are toys (not most people on here, but most people who claim they write.) Its better than him saying that he's a king and whenever someone says something else he just talks shit right back. I'm not saying he shouldn't stick up for himself, but in this game, its much better to have friends than enemies, because your true friends will have your back no matter what, while pretty much anyone you diss will jump at any chance to kick your ass.

Just some thoughts.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this