Wisdom Teeth Superthread

stiches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.yuck

i was born with extra wisdom teeth.. I am the EVOLVED. I could be an x-man. My mutant power is i can chew anything.

you realize the other x men can blow up stuff and fly and shit.... and youll be there chewing rocks :rolleyes:

days of sitting on my ass poping pain killers. almost worth it.

getting them pulled was fun. I went under iv anesthetic, and when I "came to" if you can call it that. I looked down and the left thigh of my jeans was soaked in blood. aparently the iv came out half way through. it was pretty gnar.

Guest PHYNE

send your vicodins to me.........:D i need like 2-3 of my wisdom teeth pulled but man im to fucking scared...i ahte dentists hands all in your mouth and shit......anyways the vicodins arent bad,you wont be like dude above said in a veg. stage.......be a man and take 5 ofem....;)

Originally posted by DudeBrrrrrro

Damn, IV Anesthetic. I got shots to the gums and thats it. Then a nice prescription of Endocet and Norco.... which got me where I am today. Seriously...I blame my dentist for turning me into a pillhead.

And to the dude who started this thread, its VICODIN. not vicodine. I hate when people misspell pill names.

Most people get an intraveinous anesthetic when they get their wisdom teeth pulled...

Originally posted by DudeBrrrrrro

Damn, IV Anesthetic. I got shots to the gums and thats it. Then a nice prescription of Endocet and Norco.... which got me where I am today. Seriously...I blame my dentist for turning me into a pillhead.

And to the dude who started this thread, its VICODIN. not vicodine. I hate when people misspell pill names.

My bad on the mispelling. as i said on my first post, i'm not much of a pill-popper. also you mispelled my mispelling.

i had one wisdome tooth that grew in fine and one that fucked the one in front of it. it like broke the "root" of the other tooth and i had to have them both pulled. i didnt get vicodin, i got percocet.

edited b/c i cant spell

holy shit i got mines out thursday...fuck.....the hot latina nurses knocked me out so the wierd doctor could rip em out....all four were comin in all crooked as fuck....i was laughing on the way home cus i couldnt feel my face...but not too long after it started wearing off and it felt like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat....untill mr.vicodin came to my rescue!!! no more paaain!!!! die pain die!!! muwaahahaha

• 2 years later...

Brought this long dead thread back to Life because about a month ago after getting an x-ray during a regualer checkup and cleaning my doctor asked "hey, n****(geeb) havent we removed your wisdom teeth about a year or two ago?" i say yea four of them i have them in my bathroom drawer still. "Hmmm this is VERY VERY STRANGE, it seems that you have another set of four comeing in they must have grown very fast well need to schedule an appointment to have them removed" me:SHIT!

so yea apparently i have two sets of wisdom teeth and i need this new freak set removed tomarro. the first time i got them removed it was no problem, they numbed me real good with a needle and pulled them out to my suprise quite minimal on the pain scale. but this time around why would i want to go back and have them pulled again? shit. god damn scientologist dentist and his all asian female staff.

I had three bone impacted teeth. When i went to get them out, i had to get a different kind of numming injection because im allergic to the normal kind they give me. So this different kind makes you bleed more and wears off faster. So by the time i came out of the gas and was home, i had to take some vicodin. Well, turns out im highly allergic to vicodin. I was throwing up fucking everything, which made my mouth hurt worse and i just kept pumping in pain meds to help. Eventually they switched me to hydrocodine, which im also allergic to. I kept puking again.

I was out of it for almost a week.

Archived