Wisdom Teeth Superthread

stiches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still have mine....but im supposed to get em out cus theyre impacted real crazy....im not uncorfatble having em but supposedly its possible that i might get an infection if i dont....so out they must come one day....:D

Originally posted by shoekeys

I had my shits out looooooooong before they ever even surfaced.

Thus, they had to be extracted under the knife.

I woke up talking crazy talk with 2 fatty bruises on each side of my face.

good times

word... i woke up half way through and grabbed the mask and started harsh breathing it in until they took it away again. then after it was done i walked around happy as hell, confused and dased trying to give this old woman my teeth.

This pig walks into a bar. A genie says "I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing. Aren't you a pig"? The pig says "I'll bet anyone a twenty I can beat up everyone in the bar!" The bartender says "What's it gonna be?"

So the pig says "You're an asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

Originally posted by ARCEL

This pig walks into a bar. A genie says "I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing. Aren't you a pig"? The pig says "I'll bet anyone a twenty I can beat up everyone in the bar!" The bartender says "What's it gonna be?"

So the pig says "You're an asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

So, anyways... I says to Mable I says..

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by i11igul

just got mine and there commin out soon. does anyone know why its not good to have them?

They can affect the way you chew, trap food and become easily infected, in extreme cases block your sinuses.

I was eating bloody Taco Bell food about 12 hours after I had mine removed... nothing like a blood & bean burrito.:lick:

on the way back from getting mine pulled, doctor told me to get a shake, so i did and at a stoplight there some girls looking over at me giggling, i am completley out of it and not sure what to make of it, then my ride looks over at me and starts laughing too, i look down and i was drueling strawberry shake all down my chin and onto my jacket.... haha

Archived