Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wiseguy

valentines day is never like it is in the movies.

Recommended Posts

i am sitting alone on the computer, listening to that song "brick" by ben folds five. Valentines day is so fucking overrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you pretty much know that all of the people who are still on here, in front of a computer somewhere, have no chance of getting any tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wiseguy

you pretty much know that all of the people who are still on here, in front of a computer somewhere, have no chance of getting any tonight.

 

my girlfriend is busy making my gift right now. then she is taking me to dinner. thats right, un-fuck valentines day.. its the only day i dont have to pay for dinner. well, valentines and may 30th- "steak and blowjob day"

 

so HA, count me out of your anti-valentines day spend all night on the internet cult, im getting some tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

my girlfriend is busy making my gift right now. then she is taking me to dinner. thats right, un-fuck valentines day.. its the only day i dont have to pay for dinner. well, valentines and may 30th- "steak and blowjob day"

 

so HA, count me out of your anti-valentines day spend all night on the internet cult, im getting some tonight.

 

well ok your lucky but i think i speak for the rest when i say re-fuck valentines day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wiseguy

well i know that im not getting any tonight!! hooray for me!

you could get some tonight. just go to a bar or club.. or :eek: a rave!!!. GIRLS ARE ALWAYS ON E AT RAVES, and they let you fuck the shit out of them. probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

dude, its friday, walk out the front fucking door.

i could but my ankles all fucked, but ill probably end up going out and driving arouond for a while, fuck the gas prices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest im not witty

i totally got some last night. ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

all the better, not only will they be on e.. they will be too retarded to say no.

its wierd it totally feels like im the only non mormon here, like i dont belong to their special club...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wiseguy

its wierd it totally feels like im the only non mormon here, like i dont belong to their special club...

mormon .. oh.. that sucks. have a good time on the internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest spec
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

FUCK VALENTINES DAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sect one

i fucked up a perfectly good day......im such an ass.... my girl probably hates me now ...stupid day ruined everything

go to a :eek: rave and get some :dazed: drugs and fuck some :crazy: raver girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×