Stupidest thing you've ever done in public

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

im a lazy walker so i trip on the ground all the time. nothing will be there, just smooth, flat concrete. the list goes on and on.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

im a lazy walker so i trip on the ground all the time. nothing will be there, just smooth, flat concrete. the list goes on and on.

hahahah you fool oh wait thats what i was gonna say i do i feel your pain brother dont worry

i was walking through the mall once, and i thought it would be funny if i went on a rampage tearing girls tank tops off as i ran by yelling profanitites. oh. fun fun fun. and boobies everywhere. i loved it. and most of the guys there didn't have a problem with it either.

i love waffle house...i stab people there....

Originally posted by curious george:

i was walking through the mall once, and i thought it would be funny if i went on a rampage tearing girls tank tops off as i ran by yelling profanitites. oh. fun fun fun. and boobies everywhere. i loved it. and most of the guys there didn't have a problem with it either

thats crazy. i would never think of doing something like that. and you people making fun of me, stop. youre hurting my feelings. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

In mexico i was drunk as fuck i wore a straw hat some elvis presley glasses, and a sign that said flash dem boobies and i went to all the clubs sat down and a chair and yelled to all the girls to flash em,, needless to say i got a count of 27 boobies that night and 5 of em were hefty and 2 of em showed their poon and their ass but damn shame i didnt have a camera

Guest The Transylvanian Vampire

peed in about 9 car's gastanks parked infront of a bar...shit...one of the car owner saw me and i had to turn into a bat.

------------------

This is nothing like Transylvania!

one time on a spontaneous note I picked up some of those little cups of coffee creamer at the mall once. I and my friends then proceeded to walk in corporate virgin mega-store and stomp them allover the isles..

It went like:

"splat" "Pop" "Sqiiiiisht!" "Pop" "Pop" "shiiiisht!" "Pop"

then the fucking dudes watching the monitors came out and took us all in back.. It went like:

"Dont try anything"

What?! Im not gonna run, theres a police station in this place..

"You have any weapons on you, anything I should know about?"

..ehehe - nope.

"You wanna get smart?!"

"Wanna get busted in the eye?"

"put your hands on the glass!"

..yup

"shut-up!"

I was really really drunk, and my friend Katie called me and said she was working and to stop by, she works at A&W in the mall, so I went there and was hanging out in the back for a little then I had to leave because her boss was coming in like 15-20 minutes. So I took all this free food with me. As I was collecting Corndog Nuggets I noticed this big dish filled with melted cheese, so I filled a XL size cup up with cheese, just say I had a XL cup of cheese. So I was drunk and Was in the food court and decided it was a good idea to poor the cup of cheese over the railing. Now the food court was on the second floor so it was kinda like...*Klunk*ERRRRRR*SPLASH* then WHAT THE FUCK? this guy had to have been at least in his late 50s chases all through the mall it was crazy this guy would not give up, I finally ran back to A&W and hid in the back. It was crazy.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

....slipped while running threw the snow in a crowded parking lot, i tried to play it off by making snow-angels....but everyone laughed anyway

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 07-05-2001).]

yea that has happened to me on more then one occation, most of them on ice though

was at the airport in florida with school waiting for our flight home.... and we had a really large thing of food and well im carring the food and some old mans sitting there and so we stop and me and my friend start acting totally metally handicapped and shit the girls are freaking on us and then i throw the food at my friend and all the these people are watching us and then he hits me on the head with teh plastic tray and i tripped backwards and fell to the ground and started twitching and lying on my side and trying to run and then a couple of the girls helped me up and i started running at the other guy( still acting retarded) and then i catch him and they had one of the floor escalators and we landed up on it and i threw him over the edge of it and laughed and he chased me and then security came and haulled us off into a little room where we kept our little retard act going and all we would say was "ahhhh he did it" but with spech impediments and they found some of the people we were with and they were like they are handicapped and we were trying to contain them but its hard! so they let us off and we got bitched out by the women and no pussy for us! no action none and on the flight there we got lots damn........

it was funny!

sorry bout the long post!

at the new years party of 1999.. it was going on to be 200.. you get it. we had this hotel room booked, and no one gave a fuck in the whole place what anyone was doing, i mean no one.. it was one big party, i ended up taking mushrooms (i never do that), i end up in the pool, with all my clothes on, and theres all these 2 year old in teh pool, i was trippin, the nexst thing i know im making out with some chick in the pool, note... im fully clothed in the pool, so i run back to the room, and proceed to piss out of the window, and a bunch of my friedns yell, hy the cops are coming for you! i start to trip, i look out the hotel; room door, o shit cops were coming, so me and a friend jump out of the window, its 3 stories up and run away for like 3 hours, we come back, and find the cops werent for us... i wonder how i lived thru that fall..

Archived