RAVERS UNITE!!!

podrido

I dono... I've never been to a rave....I've never done shit becides weed. But I listen to drum and bass...trance(I know everyone on here hates it) I think Happy Hardcores funny...It puts a big cheezy grin on my face when I here it. I also listen to lots of other shit.... But this is a stupid thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: HUH??

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blah blah shutup you raver hippie. go back to russia.

fucking ravers trying to defend themselves.

roflmao, i just keep picturing some pale kid shaking his head like an ass!! why didnt that shit fade out like most fads

Originally posted by Zack Morris

ya know...it took me a while but I decided I don't hate ravers...just candy kids...if your a candy kid I want to stab you in the neck with a glow stick.

Those are my thoughts, down to a fucking T. They walk around with their glow in the dark jewellery crap and their fat pants and the girls are always mega skinny, to the point of anorexia or really fat and ugly. It's fucking disturbing.

Re: Re: HUH??

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blah blah shutup you raver hippie. go back to russia.

fucking ravers trying to defend themselves.

i dont live in russia...i am not a candy raver...i would probably stab you if you said that to my face..i dont dress all candy....and if you were in a delta 9 mosh pit you would get your ass handed back to you...i miss atari teenage riot...lick my balls cause thats the only thing you are good for....i have also been in the punk scene since i was 11 and am one of the very few black underground heads in my county..i like the asian girls at the rave when they are all e'd up cause you can fuckem behind the speakers..or in them...oh ya close this thread cause its lame:D

Re: Re: Re: HUH??

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

i dont live in russia...i am not a candy raver...i would probably stab you if you said that to my face..i dont dress all candy....and if you were in a delta 9 mosh pit you would get your ass handed back to you...i miss atari teenage riot...lick my balls cause thats the only thing you are good for....i have also been in the punk scene since i was 11 and am one of the very few black underground heads in my county..i like the asian girls at the rave when they are all e'd up cause you can fuckem behind the speakers..or in them...oh ya close this thread cause its lame:D

Asain girls? no one metioned asian girls.. I must go to next rave and fuck chick

the ironic thing is that here in england (well london) a rave is the slang used by people like garage and dnb heads. maybe im a pussy, but i wouldnt take the piss out of some of the people i see raving....they scare me seriously

Re: Re: Re: HUH??

i guessed you didnt live in russia. i was just trying to subtley imply that your a huge raving communist.

listen comrade, i dont give a fuck what you do at your silly little raves. i dont know what the fuck a candy raver is. nor do i care. what i do know is that ALL ravers need to be exterminated.

and please....dont ever tell me about how i'd get my "ass handed to me" in some gay raver pit. silly child. go to a real show.

Re: Re: Re: Re: HUH??

[b

and please....dont ever tell me about how i'd get my "ass handed to me" in some gay raver pit. silly child. go to a real show. [/b]

well then how can you base an opinion if you know nothing about it.

as for a real show..have you ever seen atari teenage riot live...i doubt it.

most good hardcore shows are almost exactly like a death metal show except with a dj ..sometimes a drum set. political bullshit aside.. all of music scenes are full of posers that know nothing of the history of the music ..the majority of the people have talked to at raves are there for the social part of the scene.. i know people that i only see at those spots and thew few i have hung out with are writers with idea similar to mine..blah blah blah blah blah..need more beer..you sound like a cunt tyler..fuck off

Guest ArtvandaL

i spent allot of time around ravers about 5 years ago, theyre very polite in the day time, but at night they just love to party. plus they dance like wacky goofy shitty type improvising. these are drum bass ravers. they were cool i guess, i liked them

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HUH??

well then how can you base an opinion if you know nothing about it.

as for a real show..have you ever seen atari teenage riot live...i doubt it.

most good hardcore shows are almost exactly like a death metal show except with a dj ..sometimes a drum set. political bullshit aside.. all of music scenes are full of posers that know nothing of the history of the music ..the majority of the people have talked to at raves are there for the social part of the scene.. i know people that i only see at those spots and thew few i have hung out with are writers with idea similar to mine..blah blah blah blah blah..need more beer..you sound like a cunt tyler..fuck off

even after all your attempts at making a "valid point" it just comes back to the fact that you have to wake up every morning and look in the mirror.....knowing that your STILL a raver.

theres nothing more to it than that. i may sound like a cunt, but at least im not a raver. so i'll go ahead and "fuck off" now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HUH??

even after all your attempts at making a "valid point" it just comes back to the fact that you have to wake up every morning and look in the mirror.....knowing that your STILL a raver.

theres nothing more to it than that. i may sound like a cunt, but at least im not a raver. so i'll go ahead and "fuck off" now.

haha i dont look any thing like a raver.. i own one pair of doc martens..the majority of my clothes are from thrift shops or yardsales and the fact that i rarely go to massives or popular flyer raves is a valid point.. i dj for my own personal hobbie and the last batch of records i got was stolen from dj dara by me and my cousin.. i'm just stating that the scene has alot more going on besides the majority of moronic brightly colored idiots with big pants..marketing is my personal favorite in the aspect of 'raves'..if you only knew some of the shit i have seen and done at raves..stabbings gangs drug money..junkies geekfreaks(have you ever seen somebody flipp the fuck out candyrolling and like it so much they do it every chance they get?)..the scene goes much farther then you would honestly think.. and as far as waking up and looking into the mirror..i can honestly say..yes i attend these functions yes i do support some of what goes on at these functions..no i dont just go to raves.. i have been into the punk scene much longer then i have been into any other scene PURE HELL was the first band i every listened to and i was only 10 ...so all the dirty hippie raver comments you make just make you sound that more ignorant to me.answer me this tyler i can make 500 bucks in 2 hours in the line selling acid..micro dots tabs/double dipped/triple/ and gel tabs.somtimes liquid..how much do you make an hour?

Some people like Hip-hop some people like techno ...some people like punk some people like....etc ....Its all just different peoples tastes in music... I think its a stupid thing to argue about. Why do you guys care what the people who go to raves wear. Yeah maybe its alittle funny or stupid looking.,..but hey they found a scene that they enjoy just like were on here mostly to check out graff and talk about graff. People that don't know about graff can make fun of it just like you guys can talk shit about ravers. I just think we shoulden't argue about this bullshit and instead try to understand the different scenes. I think moshing is stupid...its not my thing...when I go to a show I wanna chill out not push and kick people...but thats just how I feel but I understand how people could enjoy it... I dono its late

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HUH??

haha i dont look any thing like a raver.. i own one pair of doc martens..the majority of my clothes are from thrift shops or yardsales and the fact that i rarely go to massives or popular flyer raves is a valid point.. i dj for my own personal hobbie and the last batch of records i got was stolen from dj dara by me and my cousin.. i'm just stating that the scene has alot more going on besides the majority of moronic brightly colored idiots with big pants..marketing is my personal favorite in the aspect of 'raves'..if you only knew some of the shit i have seen and done at raves..stabbings gangs drug money..junkies geekfreaks(have you ever seen somebody flipp the fuck out candyrolling and like it so much they do it every chance they get?)..the scene goes much farther then you would honestly think.. and as far as waking up and looking into the mirror..i can honestly say..yes i attend these functions yes i do support some of what goes on at these functions..no i dont just go to raves.. i have been into the punk scene much longer then i have been into any other scene PURE HELL was the first band i every listened to and i was only 10 ...so all the dirty hippie raver comments you make just make you sound that more ignorant to me.answer me this tyler i can make 500 bucks in 2 hours in the line selling acid..micro dots tabs/double dipped/triple/ and gel tabs.somtimes liquid..how much do you make an hour?

HAHAHAHAH. listen sweety, im very proud that you own a pair of doc martens...that was the only part i read actually, until the end....the whole middle section was just "blah blah blah blah blah".

how much can i make in an hour? well. i could kill you and take your money. that'd only take a few seconds if i had a gun. so 500 bucks in 10 seconds. go me. or 3 grand on some moron kids i know who deal and dont have any back......why did you bother mentioning any of the shit about you selling shit? am i supposed to be impressed? hahaha....fucking raver babble.

Archived