Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
podrido

RAVERS UNITE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok so u are in here for one fo two things.

for ravers to unite all over the world and take rolls all at the same time, or you are in here bcuz ravers are god awfull people that live in caves and shouldnt be let into society and you hate them.

i hope its the second reasonbecause if its the 1st then you're a gay hippie

:idea:

HUH??

YA LIKE OTHER MUSIC SCENES DONT HAVE IDIOTS THAT DO DRUGS..

if you get past the whole trance ,house crap ..you ca find some good spots in the rave scene like the hardcore/gabber scene ..the real drum&bass spots that arent at those gay ass massives.

some really fuckin good rare grooves and break beats ,downtempo ,jungle ragga, speedcore..i hate happy hardcore.

canada has an alright hardcore scene and there is a small rise in hardcore in the upper midwest..my friends site isnt that bad.. but she is into the more downtemp aspect of hardcore http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/191/dj_g4.html

another good site is

http://hardcoreforthepeople.com/audio.php

and

http://www.ravelinks.com/raveradio/djmixes.htm

[]

but most of the faggots that think all raving is about is extacy,special k,and ghb...thats why i'm right behind them stealing their fuckin wallet.

i have done shrooms and large amounts of acid at smaller desert spots and underground shows in cali..and that was more of a personal thing to learn more about shit inside my head and my immidiate surroundings..its dipshits that runaround all e'd up covered in vicks.. pay 20 bucks to get in and leave after 3 hours ..get in their car and blast that damn trance super mario brothers song over and over again..thats what gives raves the bad name the media brings to mainstream america's attention..

oh and podrido ..this is the bajillionth post about raverbashing

:king:

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i hate those fuckers that are all dressed up in size 60 jnco jean with lollypop in there mouths

you forgot candy necklaces and suthers

Guest post.

podrido is a raver.... just look at his record collection.

nuthin but hate

When someone says to me that their favourite song is some trance balls because they were on like 5 pills and the whole place was rocking and they were dancing in a ball of light and and shaaaaadaaaaaaap!

hahah damn i thought this shit would have been closed a long time ago.......

post is a raver, she was covered in vicks when i met her.

Guest sneak

fuck it, if some one doesnt like a certain type of tunes, then fuck it dont bother taking the piss. you just look like a dick.

Guest post.

Mikro:

(dead serious)

"this techno music sounds sooo good right now."

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this