Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by 83@Mar 7 2005, 08:10 AM

man that tbox piece is tiny. bigger is better.............

you should go on metal heads and tell other graffiti writers that im sure they give a fuck what you have to say ;o).. besides.. its a new trend.. just like big fat ugly arrows, 50 little swoopie-dills and euro highlights.. graffiti is garbage my friend, and so are you observations ;o)

yea 83... what that guy said. uglyface.

ummm.... if u wanna get together casensitive then hit me up...

aim: dorkstar2002

email: dorkstar02@hotmail.com

and vision... i hate you for posting that tbox... why is it that all of my ugly freights get caught? where are those 20+ whole cars ive done?!... oh wait... i never did those... dang.

Originally posted by casensitive4+Mar 15 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casensitive4 - Mar 15 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-83@Mar 7 2005, 08:10 AM

you should go on metal heads and tell other graffiti writers that im sure they give a fuck what you have to say ;o).. besides.. its a new trend.. just like big fat ugly arrows, 50 little swoopie-dills and euro highlights.. graffiti is garbage my friend, and so are you observations ;o)

[/b]

lighten up anonymous stranger...whoever you may be

dorkola is my pal..im sure he thought something like...."heheha..shut up you fuckin dirty hobo.." when he read my little comment..meanwhile..someone who doesnt know shit about me decides to enlighten me on the ways of freight train graffito. i thank ye kindly oh kind sir and most noble of men who walk the earth! i will change my ways immediately..i am ever so sorry if i have offended you in any way shape or form..please accept this most humble of humble apologies..hah

ihmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

one man's trash is another man's treasure...graffiti=garbage=me.

i love yr groin. we shall paint some fr8s again..someday. im gonan go have a nice cry now.

Originally posted by casensitive4+Mar 15 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casensitive4 - Mar 15 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-83@Mar 7 2005, 08:10 AM

[/b]

dorkola is my pal..im sure he thought something like...."heheha..shut up you fuckin dirty hobo.." when he read my little comment..meanwhile..someone who doesnt know shit about me decides to enlighten me on the ways of freight train graffito. i thank ye kindly oh kind sir and most noble of men who walk the earth! i will change my ways immediately..i am ever so sorry if i have offended you in any way shape or form..please accept this most humble of humble apologies..hah

ihmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i love yr groin. we shall paint some fr8s again..someday. im gonan go have a nice cry now.

[/b]

ihmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.