hey hey are yooou hot...?

dELiSs

Originally posted by j

Think about it.. what if someone contaminated nyc's water supply with lsd.. what the fuck happens then? Forget bioterrorism, this would be some fucked up shit.. although I'd prefer lsd than than something that would kill hundreds of thousands of people.

LSD is such an unstable chemical.... it wouldn't last in the water system any time at all. Light would kill it.... plus it'd be so dilluted that nobody would probably even notice they were tripping. *THAT'S* if it didn't get decomposed by some bacterias or microbes or something. I doubt it would work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

you see how they asked the guy t osmile adn show his fucked up grill?

he was confident until then..they did a close up on his mouth and his lips started quivering..shows like that is just crap, but fun to watch.

i felt bad for the guy

haha me and my gurl were watchin it and my dad comes down and duz an impression of it (and he's one ugly muh fucka) i wuz DEAD:lol: :lol:

that show was funny as shit!.

I just finished watching Joe $$$, I thought he was gonna tell the bitch he's broke and she was gonna claw his eyes out, but thats next week. Them some bullshit "The pulse" comes on with some crap about who knws what...so I'm changing the channel and see some fine girl walk out in a bikini and this guy goes "I give the face a 7.7, the body a 8.3, and overall sexiness a 8.0" fuck yeah! These guys are sticking it to 'em.

The judges are 2 guys and 1 girl. One of the guys has a laser pointer and will point shit out on the girls like "ooooohhh look at this!" Then some guy will walk out and the male judges will be like "you're too muscular. I give you a two, over sexiness is a 1" haha.

Then affter it was over, during the credits, it shows all these people (girls and guys) crying, wiping their eyes, like "why can't i be hot?"

show is funny as hell, it's like going to hOOters w/ your friends..but it's on tv.

Archived