after seeing a movie..

Guest kOmega

Guest kOmega

went to see the fast and the furious with my lady..

and this lil kid probly about 16-19 yr old..gets all pumped up after the movie..so he gets into his "automatic" 96 nissan sentra.."he has a pipe so it sounds cool nothing else"..comes out charged up outtah the parkign lot smoking rubber and im thinking geeeezus..so i get in my car drive away "65 mustang 428 c.j"so im behind 2 cars hes in front..reving his sentra....so i give mine a lil hollah..in front of me is a kia sportage and a old lady driving a linchon contenetal..he floors it on green..ones he gets to the other lights he blinks his hazards liek he beat me..i didnt say anything..my girl says ..that guy thinks you were racing..2 about 3 lights after i i get next to him..so he starts reving again..light turns green and i pace it..i let him get a few cars ahead..then he starts flashing his hazards again..by now im busting up laughing cuz i didnt even get passed 3rd gear..so on the red light he see's me and my girl juss laughing..and he looks and says ..yup i got nOs..so i shrug and say cOo..so he starts gouing foward so i go lil foward as well "note this guy looks liek the guy from too fly for a white guy"

so light turns green i pace him..i see a car turning into my lane and i down shift to second and smoke the guy i switch back into my lane and let him almost catch up and take off again ..then i left him..so i pull into a gas station to re-fule..when the guy comes up ..and says im a cheater..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega

no such car? i have posted it about 5 times on here im not gonna post it again

i dropped a 428 shelby in it....

post the VIN number off the engine... I'll tell you where the original Shelby was produced, on what date, and I stand a fair chance at calling the color and options of the finished product it went into... and I'll also know if you're telling the truth

------------------

2 Can Sam

i was the guy that you raced and i won!!you kno i did cause at the gas station your girl said fuck this and came with me

------------------

im a dog and i piss with one leg up

yeah knowlej, after you've had 10 mustangs, maybe you can be smart too, and maybe he could tell lies that make sense...

I'm intimately accquainted with the engine compartment of the 64 1/2 - 66 body style, as 7 of the 10 were from that era, I also had a 67 GT350 and a 67 that I put an 86 H.O. 5.0 in, plus the 71... I guess you're right, I'm not Smart, I'm knowledgable...

I've also had articles and photos published in xxNational Magazinesxx and a couple others...

so...

I edited out the mag names, you've heard them, but too close for comfort

------------------

2 Can Sam

[This message has been edited by Smart (edited 07-05-2001).]

Originally posted by st.nick:

and why the hell would the kid lie?

I don't know, looks like he has a decent 65, in need of paint, but otherwise clean... but, here's another clue, when I look closely at the flick in the other thread, with the hood up, I see a little orange under the air filter (which itself was usually a lowboy oval or a shaker style)... back to the orange, orange is the color of the 6 cylinder engines, so...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest K[O]MEGA

K&N filter dumb ass..

im not going to keep the stock air filter on my car..think about it..

go buy a K&N filter..liek i said before ..dont open your mouth if you dont know whats going on..

yeah, in Riverside... but I didn't see your car, and I didn't see you up

and the only way a K&N filter is discernable from a stock filter is if you either take it out of the filter housing and inspect it, or if you put the little sticker on the air filter cover... that's the beauty of K&N filters, OEM shapes...

your best bet is just to drop the subject... or, on re-evaluation, I decided the vin number might be too close for cool, so, just scan ANY bill pertaining to the 428, blur the info about you and the shop, but just show me ANY bill with 428 components listed

------------------

2 Can Sam

[This message has been edited by Smart (edited 07-05-2001).]

Guest K[O]MEGA

by the way before you even start on the filter..that filer isnt even for that engin ..juss put it on to take the flik thats why its slanted..

allright, I'm not done, I guess I'm just a complicated Mofo, but... still, I realize the orange I saw was the red, but RED? that's wrong... but, it also takes up a bunch of that compartment than the 6 I thought it might be, but more like a 302, not a 428hemi...

I was offline, but jumped back on to check mail, however, while seeming closer to the truth, I still don't believe you... so, we can either fight until you win, and I'll admit, or you concede and drop it, or you lose and I figure out the one way to conclusively prove my theory... if you are telling the truth than you can look forward to my concession speech

------------------

2 Can Sam

that is to say that the color and head covers and even the chrome dipstick are aftermarket products, so it's throwing me, and I don't have time to think about it until tomorrow

------------------

2 Can Sam

yo i got a 88 crx si(intake header exaust) its really fast yesterday i blew my tranny but then i bought one for 100 buckslast night so i'll be putting that shit in tommorow..but i was wonder SMART do you ever whip your johnson to mustangs or their engines??

Guest K[O]MEGA

your one stubborn bitch smart....i give up it doesnt matter..i dont have to prove anything to you..

word man, it's up to you, I can drop it, and I wasn't pointing that last remark at you specifically, about whippin my dick, I was just defending my honor...

still, it looks like you got a nice car man, throw a paint job on that bitch and it will be tight... (for a little non stock option, I personally LOVE bowling ball fleck green)

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived