homeless for life

apedrape

i just pretty much got kicked out of this girls house that i was staying at, because i wont be her fuckin boyfriend. i have about a month until i get a place with a friend. any ideas on cheap temporary shit until then?

keepin it fake.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pretend to go out with the bitch.

or be homeless.. im about to get kciked out of my house.. since im 17 they have legal rights to my car.. they decided they are going to keep that... so.. im basically going to be a fucking bum.. because i wont do exactly what they want me to do with my life.. because.. according to them. money is everything.. and it doesnt matter how miserable you are (i just quit a job that paid 8.50 [which is good for my age]) and now they hate me for it. great.

im hoarding all the food i can now.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!:

it's fun to stay at the...

Y

M

C

A

cheep too

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

Originally posted by jungle cat:

pretend to go out with the bitch.

or be homeless.. im about to get kciked out of my house.. since im 17 they have legal rights to my car.. they decided they are going to keep that... so.. im basically going to be a fucking bum.. because i wont do exactly what they want me to do with my life.. because.. according to them. money is everything.. and it doesnt matter how miserable you are (i just quit a job that paid 8.50 [which is good for my age]) and now they hate me for it. great.

im hoarding all the food i can now.

believe me, i have been doing that, but karmas a bitch... besides, i think of smashing my face into the wall every time i hear her voice... kill me now!!

anyhoo, thanks fo de advice son!!

• 1 month later...
Guest drewWrite

i had a friend that used to fuck this girl for a place to stay. one day she demanded sex, and he didn't want to so she threw him out. after a month of sleeping in his car, he said regretfully "i shoulda just fucked the bitch". learn from my friend. it's not like you'll be able to get a better girlfriend if you're homeless. if those were my two options, i'd pick having a girlfriend, if i liked her or not.

lick her clit!!!!!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> become that womans peice of meat...make her lose that weight,,turn her into a tweaker,,and after its all over after you asked her to marry you...dig out and call her mother and tell her about her drug problem,..,.,,

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Fuck it its either live with her or be a bum but if youre a bum get your clothes all trashy and hit up everyday and if a cop rolls by lay down and pretend to sleep. Or you can go live with a cool family member of yours.

------------------

Living in a world where everyone is DUMB DEAF & BLIND

being a hobo is great!

you can do all the stuff you always dreamed of!

you can write everywhere and scare little kids...........

pee on peoples cars.......

you can make your own identity,

like wear a jacket in the summer or a muscle shirt in winter.........

oh man is cool!

i was homeless once...it wasn't that bad. You get over it like on the second day and just try to figure shit out. But youre only going to be homeless for a month. My homie used to be homeless for like 2 years and he crushed the city in the worst way. The police thought that his name was a crew. Just remember, you can always steal what you need.

PEAce

I'm in a pretty shitty situation with my family, and i am thinking about living on the railways for a while....around a year, probably. I would spend a lot of time planning out my moves before I actually commited....I would head North, I love it up there....New England is the place to be. I was even thinking about getting in touch with 12oz.er's and trying to organize get togethers....Just so I could shower if nothing else....I would have to shave my head before i left....pull some castaway shit with my appearence.

The first graff I ever saw in my city was homeless kids.Seattle was run by the kids downtown..I swear so many people were runaways..with nice ass northface jackets and timberlands...everyone of us was robbing nordsrams to return shit for awhile..it gets old..

Dont stay with the girl If your just going to be an asshole..Dont be on her selfish level..Swallow your shit..wait it out..you only have a month to go..Spend nights at friends houses..trade off..like three days here..two days there..Dont eat all their food..believe me..

If your sad..out of it..just go write on everything..its excellent meditation when you have only a back pack and some sneakers to your name..After a while..youll relise that you dont want to ever be in that situation again..no one wants to be that one smelly kid..who jacked all the ramen.. just relax..it will be over before you know it..it was for me....months..

just dont turn bitter..take it as a learning experiance..stop listen to some older wiser guys homeless guys stories..and sit in cafe's draw and watch pedestrains hustle and bustle....then get a job..and get your self a sweet girlfriend..

glad to see you learned something from all those years spent on the SBC stoop... I hated it. I'd see kids essentially throwing away the cushiest lives (supportive white collar family, the works) to be "hardk0re". "I wanna live the rebellious life of a street tagger..." it sucks that most of these kids learned the hardway. some of them are still learning. fuck nordstrom's, the hottest spot was Eddie Bauer, the most liberal return policies ever. big ups for shared experiences.

Archived