HALF ASSED SHAVING

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

dont get me started...there are always stray hair all over the place for my girl to bitch about,,,thank god i stopped cutting my hair on my own

I shave half-assed also.....I have to live up to my title...scuzbucket,dirtball,scumbag...whatever...I finally got around to washing some gear...I've been rocking the same shit for the last 5 days.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by cultural me

i shave in the shower. works well.

yeah you gotta kinda feel your way around, but it saves time..haha

try a mirror in the shower.

i swear im cursed with steel bristled italian facial hair.

ima painter so i dont needa shave for work usually...

its fucked up though...if i dont wait at least 3 days between shaves, all i get is razor burn and it doesnt even look like i shaved.

and damn, when my beard grows, it feels like thousands if needles sticking through my face.

id rather have to shave my face than deal with bleeding out my crotch though......

i always do a poor shave, when it gets hot your face gets so sticky etc i hate it. i use an electric shaver. i cant be fuckt going to al lthe effort of the old style..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah... I've been rocking hairystyles for a while now, full padlock and big sideburns. If I grew an even beard i'd let that through as well.

Mach 3 sucks, Im switching back to Excel.

Archived