Seeking has EBOLA

Guest KING OF HELL

Guest KING OF HELL

Yes, it's true fellow 12oz pee-ons. Our beloved(:rolleyes:) moderator has a bad case of EBOLA. As we speak his internal organs are doing a really good impresonation of hot, rank, sludge. We expect his dishonor to be better in a few days, since we here at 12oz Prophecy have the only known cure for EBOLA: making lost of posts for no reason!!!!

So lets have some get well soon posts for the "doubledouchebagfuckfacefaggot" ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by seeking

even on my death bed i can see that post had typo's like a motherfucker.

did you get your fingers stuck in a goats assole, and then try typing?

Nah man, I was on the phone ordering your urn size for your ashes. We're going to cremate you in the front yard on a bonfire, because we can't afford the casket. When the fire gets to large we will have Wrags piss on it. Then I'll hop on a plane and fly to the Apple headquarters and sprinkle your ashes over it.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by post.

::strategically places banana peel in this thread::

*SLIP*

whooops! whoa...where the hell this that banana peel come from..goddamnit POST!

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by post.

haha you don't want to know what was so strategical about the placement of that banana peel. or...

do you???

maybe i do... and maybe I DO!

Originally posted by jades_blue

death becomes you.

You better keep an eye on him, he seems mighty delusional. He could slip and bump his head -- possibly drowned in the shower....

i think that might imply there's hot water there. unless urine counts they might be out of luck...

oh no he di'nt!

Archived