Cope2

JayFo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

two things about this guy fucking amaze me...

1. how long hes been in this game..

2. that he made a video, that clearly shows who he is and what he looks like, yet STILL crushes. someone we all should look up to.......

why bitch about another thread?? fucking christ, the guy damn near deserves his own forum on here...

not quite

Originally posted by chozer

two things about this guy fucking amaze me...

1. how long hes been in this game..

2. that he made a video, that clearly shows who he is and what he looks like, yet STILL crushes. someone we all should look up to.......

why bitch about another thread?? fucking christ, the guy damn near deserves his own forum on here...

yes he does crush.. yes he is a king...

cope had mass legal problems after that video (the scene where he paints the train with the blurred face was the main one i think)

i heard he was released on most charges after he gave in how and nosm and a few other international heads, my source is rather accurate but still it could be a rumour

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I HEARD THE SAME SHIT FROM SOME HEAD OUT HERE IN MIAMI HE WAS VISITING FROM NYC AND HE WAS TELLING ME AND MY BOY THE HOLESHIT WITH COPE GETTING ROPPED OFF AND RATTING DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR NOT BUT COULDCARE LESSIMJUST RESPONDING TO THELAST COMMENT THEY POSTED IN THREAD #1:confused:

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

^not this again. rumors get started by vs to cause problems between your boys. if cope ratted on how and nosm, how come they continued to paint with cope after this bullshit got started?

this here is the answer to the questions.

i appreciate his work and like his cleans, and the fact that he crushes but i dunno something about his style....its not for me and i really hate his attitude in the video

"the realest mother fucker in this whole graff game".....gimme a freaking break!

Archived