Straight Styles...

JayFo

And if this niggah (Mikro) wants to battle. I'm all down. IT's been awhile since i've emabrassed a writer. The weekends coming up and time to paint.

Rules of the battle:

I paint his name, he paints mine. None of this sketch shit I saw in the battle thread. IF we're gonna do this, let's do it proper. Yea, i'm callin your talent out Mikro. I'll ven keep my shit simple for you. You do Sir" and i'll do "Mikro." You down, fool? Freight or wall, your choice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by SirMarkis

And if this niggah (Mikro) wants to battle. I'm all down. IT's been awhile since i've emabrassed a writer. The weekends coming up and time to paint.

Rules of the battle:

I paint his name, he paints mine. None of this sketch shit I saw in the battle thread. IF we're gonna do this, let's do it proper. Yea, i'm callin your talent out Mikro. I'll ven keep my shit simple for you. You do Sir" and i'll do "Mikro." You down, fool? Freight or wall, your choice.

i cant write your name , if you dont have one.

oh yeah and i have painted 7 pieces , in spots or on freights in the past 4 days , what have you done , other than lose sleep worrying what i am doing.

blow me.

Guest mikro137

wheres the mikro piece broiadie?

and what the fuck does that pile of bananna peels , ands razor blades say? it looks like shit.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by johndoe

mikro u mind if i post one of ur pieces at wood island

i did a piece where?

yes post it.

Archived