Straight Styles...

JayFo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey jyce or jyse or jice or whichever you write... how many times have people told you to go simple?? just askin man youre not a good listener..

all you really do is kink your bars and over/underlap them all the time.. it doesnt look that great. im not trying to rag on you or anything, just sayin maybe you want to try to go SIMPLER, how old are you?? 15 maybe??

try straight letters not kinky ones, you know.. graffiti takes time buddy, dont jump ahead of yourself :o) and impress YOURSELF, if that means forget going simple and stick with what you think is cool then do it, just dont expect positive feedback.

ok, so im not very good at straight lettering.. but this is what i tried to do for you as far as straight and simple goes. i even added a little bit of those things you like so much.. you dont need to be wild to be cool, and if you just want to be wild then you can either wait and be good at it, or you can just listen to people say 'its better than your older stuff' and get cocky off of weak statements like that...

hopefully this does more than bad for you.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/jyse.jpg'>

Originally posted by shor

how many times have people told you to go simple?? just askin man youre not a good listener..

all you really do is kink your bars and over/underlap them all the time.. it doesnt look that great. im not trying to rag on you or anything, just sayin maybe you want to try to go SIMPLER, how old are you?? 15 maybe??

you sure do talk a lot of shit for someone who isnt very good...

i know you are trying to be helpful and stuff, but you are in no position to be "schooling" other people. maybe you should work on your own stuff before you come around and tell others what the should do

...just a thought

i know im not the best, and this isnt my style at all..

but i still think jayfo needs to relax on trying to go wild he wants people opinions and advice but he doesnt take any into consideration, he's too fucking impatient.

Archived