Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JayFo

Straight Styles...

I am always seein so many damn curvy styles and it's what everyone thinks is good. I don't see enough of straight/jagged styles and I wanna see more, so this post is for those styles... I'll post one of my own and you can say what you think of it whatever and I'll post some of others also...

this is mine...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p54ff3bedf95ef5f7d6b3db1f7f5f37bb/fcc7198c.jpg'>

spade157...

http://www.graffiti.org/battle/pieces/spadeout.jpg'>

^yea I know... I'm gonna work on doin that, but I havne't tried sketchin any pieces lately. Been busy with shit so haven't had time, just put tht old one up cuz it's the only thing I got as of now...

That pic is about 4 months old, my hand looks much different now... and I'm still workin on it. Anywayz, come on, someone post some straight tyles, I don't see enoguh of it. One of the reaons I'm workin at one, I think they look really god and done right can look better than anything else. I could post some sp.one or king159 (or is it 157?), but they are all painted and this is paper chase...

bastard / :cool:

on a side note there joker do you sell any prints/works done? diggin your stuff

Yes, on ArtCrimes web page I have prints for sale. Signed and numbered to 100. I have about 45 left.

Thanks for the kind words...

JOKER

cool, yeah i know about that one, been thinking on it ! i was wondering if you have more, or are intending to sell dif works.

Guest waeko
Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Joker

Here... is that straight enough for ya?

Joker i'd be interested in buying an original, not a print of your stuff if you're not too pricey... something like that posted above... im diggin it a lot

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this