BANG!BANG

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i remember makin a bomb and bringing it to school..we lit that fucker and watched..we could see the shockwave come right at us..the n the whole upper hall started shakin up and down..

we made big bombs..the whole school knew who was makin them, but even kept it from the bomb squad who the terrorists were..

the famous sparker bomb attacks after new years..those were the days..

hawaii gets all nuts when it comes to home made explosives for 4th of july or new years..now the americans are trying ot cut back on fireworks to keep us from having traditional fun..

assholes

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

the famous sparker bomb attacks after new years..those were the days..

hawaii gets all nuts when it comes to home made explosives for 4th of july or new years..now the americans are trying ot cut back on fireworks to keep us from having traditional fun..

assholes

:lol: fucking sparkler bombs!

i remember we found one and didnt know exactly what was in it.

we decided to blow it up anyways.

i remember these kids a castle high-school were blowing up pipe-bombs for a while.

mokes with explosives = ungaranz

when there was construction in the field that used to be behind my house in stead of trying to dig through rocks and things like that in the ground they were just blown up...it was the greatest thing ever to watch...I would be in my back yard doing yard work and I would hear the warning horn...then few seconds later BOOOOOOM!! and I could see the shockwave travel throught he tall grasses till it hit me and shook the ground....explosives are soooo cool.

Archived