Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Is For All The Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big ups to sigh....altho you can clearly see heavy influences in some pieces...there are plenty of original ones also...this guy does so much shit and constantly does something different ,notice there arent 2 of the same pieces in here....he borrows what he likes and then morphs it into his own, a formula pretty much everyone on here use`s.i personally like his simplier stuff better cause i think it holds more personality.biggest thing to me is that sighs a cool fuckin guy...showed me and my freinds nothin but love and for that he gets the grade A from me.

...what's wrong with all you people...i remember when all anyone did on 12oz was talk shit...now a post comes up with one of the most hated freight painters there is, and no one says shit...has everyone finally, actually, come to the conclusion that shit talking on the internet is completely worthless?...

...i doubt it...

shit looks hard as fuck man..spread love not war....patriotism above the commandments?(thou shall not kill)

dog sigh is tight.

speak you mind, not shit...

go plant a nice aple tree.

lets go to the park..

i jsut wana br friends....

no. jk jk.

..::bump for a tru ass metal head::..

Originally posted by porque

...what's wrong with all you people...i remember when all anyone did on 12oz was talk shit...now a post comes up with one of the most hated freight painters there is, and no one says shit...has everyone finally, actually, come to the conclusion that shit talking on the internet is completely worthless?...

...i doubt it...

when it comes to a good thread, rather a writer who is skilled as sigh is....let people speak there mind, im sure he doesnt give a fuck, hes out there doing his own thing for us to look at this shit on the net. as far as shit threads go, or people wanting tp speak there minds....let them be...this guy kills straight up and down

damn not only does he have alotta freights but he has a variety of different boxcars those are travelin...the truth of the matter of this whole not likein him is untill you knock him down hes gunna stay up if you dont like his shit clock it just stop bitchin and paint

Guest brian fellow

from.... felon

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/pc1caef316ba55e21d1b1dc10fd697c57/fca5c4c0.jpg'>

to geso....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p5e1940e27e4d35418e0cd37443f60275/fca5c869.jpg'>

to grey.....

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/4194/34214'>

i guess the next step is thinking of something on your own or just walking away, knowing that you will never accomplish such a goal... but i guess that would take dignity.

?

god dam nsigh is fresh as fuck. and to the people hating, yall are bitches.

even if he has some influence in his shit, who doesnt, just because you look at other peoples shit doesnt mean you can pull it off, it still takes skill to execute properly.

on to of all that this dude paints tons of fucking freights and comes hard all the time. his simples are fucking dope, his pieces, burners, he is an all around writer. dude knows how to fucking paint.

his colors are ill as fuck too...

definately want of my favorite writers ever... love how his letters just go together so well. thats how you should have your name work, letters just flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

sigh = :king::king::king::king::king: