This Is For All The Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalMuncher

word...

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

dudes new shit is bonkers...those 3 csx side shots up there...those are past that whole geso comparing thing...one of those i like more then any geso i have even seen...dude puts in work everyone knows that..why dont some of yall get off the high horse and give it to dude just for trying to brighten the lines...regardless of the similarities...especially with some of the crap that is being painted today

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cup 'O Soup

Sigh rips. That's the bottom line. Amazing peices. Amazing.

I hate the fact that people feel the need to attempt to nullify a man's entire portfolio by only suggesting that he has had heavy influences. The man has hit over a thousand freights.

over a thousand freights....... LAST YEAR!

dude is up more than anyone on here, i dont care if y'all think he's biting. everyone who writes knows who sigh is. isnt that why we paint in the first place?

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

i see alot on here but i havent seen much rolling at all........

depends on where youre from..hes got pretty much something in every yard on the eastern seaboard and i know people that catch alot his shit in wisconsin and such..so who knows, i talk sometimes..

big ups to sigh....altho you can clearly see heavy influences in some pieces...there are plenty of original ones also...this guy does so much shit and constantly does something different ,notice there arent 2 of the same pieces in here....he borrows what he likes and then morphs it into his own, a formula pretty much everyone on here use`s.i personally like his simplier stuff better cause i think it holds more personality.biggest thing to me is that sighs a cool fuckin guy...showed me and my freinds nothin but love and for that he gets the grade A from me.

...what's wrong with all you people...i remember when all anyone did on 12oz was talk shit...now a post comes up with one of the most hated freight painters there is, and no one says shit...has everyone finally, actually, come to the conclusion that shit talking on the internet is completely worthless?...

...i doubt it...

shit looks hard as fuck man..spread love not war....patriotism above the commandments?(thou shall not kill)

dog sigh is tight.

speak you mind, not shit...

go plant a nice aple tree.

lets go to the park..

i jsut wana br friends....

no. jk jk.

..::bump for a tru ass metal head::..

Originally posted by porque

...what's wrong with all you people...i remember when all anyone did on 12oz was talk shit...now a post comes up with one of the most hated freight painters there is, and no one says shit...has everyone finally, actually, come to the conclusion that shit talking on the internet is completely worthless?...

...i doubt it...

when it comes to a good thread, rather a writer who is skilled as sigh is....let people speak there mind, im sure he doesnt give a fuck, hes out there doing his own thing for us to look at this shit on the net. as far as shit threads go, or people wanting tp speak there minds....let them be...this guy kills straight up and down

damn not only does he have alotta freights but he has a variety of different boxcars those are travelin...the truth of the matter of this whole not likein him is untill you knock him down hes gunna stay up if you dont like his shit clock it just stop bitchin and paint

Archived