This Is For All The Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalMuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the real issue is that sigh bites from people who don't appreciate it. they don't want sigh ripping off their style. it would be different if they liked it and appreciated the flattery, but thats not the case. sigh might have tons of pieces running, but if he can't come up with his own style, he should at least stick to straight letters. he'd get the same amount of respect--no, infact he'd get more, because no one would be bitching about him biting.

Originally posted by DankLordz

does he do any bombing? i've never seen anything other than freights by him, but i'd really like to.

...if you only knew...

...but for real that guy does more freights than i can fathom and is probably the sole reason i am driven to paint trains today...i've got a couple bangers i'll post tommorow cause you seem to be lacking in some of the more recent work...

...remember, no one is original anymore...

even though i agree about the borrowed style in some cases, i catch his shit more often than anybody else by far. and its not like hes doing tons of hollows and calling it numbers. most of the peices i get are 4 or more decent colors and are a panel or larger.

the amount of racking alone this guy must have to do is impressive. unless hes got tons of cash.

dudes new shit is bonkers...those 3 csx side shots up there...those are past that whole geso comparing thing...one of those i like more then any geso i have even seen...dude puts in work everyone knows that..why dont some of yall get off the high horse and give it to dude just for trying to brighten the lines...regardless of the similarities...especially with some of the crap that is being painted today

THE WHOLE GRAF GAME THESE DAYS IS A F*CKIN REMIX... WHO CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THEIR STYLE IS ALL ORIGINAL ..GIMME A BREAK ..A SOON AS YOU CREATE SOMETHIN .. BLAHBLAHBLAM ONE POPS UP FROM ATLANTIS SOMEWHERE WITH PHOTOS TO PROOVE SOME ONE IS BITIN' ..STOP THE BICKERING AND PAINT TRAINS KEEP EM ROLLIN'

WHERE'S THE SIGH HALLOWEEN FR8 FROM 99' ?

Archived