Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
state

sketching on a snowday

eba00298676f00000001.jpg'>

ive been sketching for about a month and a half. i guess this is the best thing ive produced thusfa so i decided to put it up as my first thread. the cards are on the table... tell me what you think.

Guest 5AME

it looks nice, its difficult to try to comprehend what u are tagging, but the style is seemingly original. keep it up

Guest tears*uno

way to suck

sketch every day not on snow days, i sure do. of course im a fucking loser.

Guest 1honkeymofo

re:advise, tips

try and get yer letters more consistant, both as individual letters, and how they relate to each other...and its still early enough to change the name. so...change tha name.

I think itll hilarious how all the new 12ozers think the stuff is great and the others who have been here and know alot of the other members think the stuff either sucks or could use some work.. is there a conspiracy im not aware of?

the "s" above the red filled sticker.............

u didnt just so happen to exactly copy an ols seen piece?

let me guess u would never do that

lets see your lame excuse...............

Originally posted by dankroc

the "s" above the red filled sticker.............

u didnt just so happen to exactly copy an ols seen piece?

let me guess u would never do that

lets see your lame excuse...............

haha your right

menace- your right i didnt think about my name much. actually i didnt think about it at all. i was with a couple friends watching "style wars" and they mentioned fellow writers givin eachother names. back then the names were usually challenging but since im no good my friends thought of easy letters that could be experimented with and came up with state. anyway im not planning on putting it up or anything. if you have any ideas for words or letters that i should practice id be pleased to hear em.

about that sketch of mine--

im a big fan of seen (who isnt), and ive been looking at his stuff all over the place. his site- other sites- and books i got from the art gallery. i can assure you i didnt just copy that shit out of a book like you think, but ive been strongly affected by his work. same with stak and t kid 170.

anyway, ill take the sketch down if you feel its too close.

"I mean you can be walking down the street and notice something and not realize that you're noticing something and three weeks later an idea comes into your head and you put your thoughts in with it, but you didn't even realize you noticed it"- SEEN

Originally posted by state

"I mean you can be walking down the street and notice something and not realize that you're noticing something and three weeks later an idea comes into your head and you put your thoughts in with it, but you didn't even realize you noticed it"- SEEN

props to seen

Originally posted by state

menace- your right i didnt think about my name much. actually i didnt think about it at all. i was with a couple friends watching "style wars" and they mentioned fellow writers givin eachother names. back then the names were usually challenging but since im no good my friends thought of easy letters that could be experimented with and came up with state. anyway im not planning on putting it up or anything. if you have any ideas for words or letters that i should practice id be pleased to hear em.

about that sketch of mine--

im a big fan of seen (who isnt), and ive been looking at his stuff all over the place. his site- other sites- and books i got from the art gallery. i can assure you i didnt just copy that shit out of a book like you think, but ive been strongly affected by his work. same with stak and t kid 170.

anyway, ill take the sketch down if you feel its too close.

please talk like you've been in the game for years, where in reality it's been weeks at most.

it makes me laugh how kids make it seem like they've even painted before.

Dank Lordz is right.......At any rate all your shits the same, some shittier than others, but uh.....Your name is silly, "State"? write the whole name and work on originality..........................................

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

props to seen

Seen doesent need your props, hes seen........And your, well...Virus....

wow state .... dude you suck so much i mean cmon I wonder why evryone is telling you to go sketch. pick up a black book go have fun but dont waste our time with your stupid posts

SOrry if im being harsh, fuck that you need it toy and talk about seen like hes your best friend anyone can pick up a book and quote him , so thanks fo lettin us you know you can read

some things will never change

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this