sketching on a snowday

state

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 1honkeymofo

re:advise, tips

try and get yer letters more consistant, both as individual letters, and how they relate to each other...and its still early enough to change the name. so...change tha name.

menace- your right i didnt think about my name much. actually i didnt think about it at all. i was with a couple friends watching "style wars" and they mentioned fellow writers givin eachother names. back then the names were usually challenging but since im no good my friends thought of easy letters that could be experimented with and came up with state. anyway im not planning on putting it up or anything. if you have any ideas for words or letters that i should practice id be pleased to hear em.

about that sketch of mine--

im a big fan of seen (who isnt), and ive been looking at his stuff all over the place. his site- other sites- and books i got from the art gallery. i can assure you i didnt just copy that shit out of a book like you think, but ive been strongly affected by his work. same with stak and t kid 170.

anyway, ill take the sketch down if you feel its too close.

"I mean you can be walking down the street and notice something and not realize that you're noticing something and three weeks later an idea comes into your head and you put your thoughts in with it, but you didn't even realize you noticed it"- SEEN

Originally posted by state

"I mean you can be walking down the street and notice something and not realize that you're noticing something and three weeks later an idea comes into your head and you put your thoughts in with it, but you didn't even realize you noticed it"- SEEN

props to seen

Originally posted by state

menace- your right i didnt think about my name much. actually i didnt think about it at all. i was with a couple friends watching "style wars" and they mentioned fellow writers givin eachother names. back then the names were usually challenging but since im no good my friends thought of easy letters that could be experimented with and came up with state. anyway im not planning on putting it up or anything. if you have any ideas for words or letters that i should practice id be pleased to hear em.

about that sketch of mine--

im a big fan of seen (who isnt), and ive been looking at his stuff all over the place. his site- other sites- and books i got from the art gallery. i can assure you i didnt just copy that shit out of a book like you think, but ive been strongly affected by his work. same with stak and t kid 170.

anyway, ill take the sketch down if you feel its too close.

please talk like you've been in the game for years, where in reality it's been weeks at most.

it makes me laugh how kids make it seem like they've even painted before.

• 10 months later...

wow state .... dude you suck so much i mean cmon I wonder why evryone is telling you to go sketch. pick up a black book go have fun but dont waste our time with your stupid posts

SOrry if im being harsh, fuck that you need it toy and talk about seen like hes your best friend anyone can pick up a book and quote him , so thanks fo lettin us you know you can read

some things will never change

Originally posted by thiSINKsux

wow state .... dude you suck so much i mean cmon I wonder why evryone is telling you to go sketch. pick up a black book go have fun but dont waste our time with your stupid posts

SOrry if im being harsh, fuck that you need it toy and talk about seen like hes your best friend anyone can pick up a book and quote him , so thanks fo lettin us you know you can read

some things will never change

Personally, I think this bitch-made forum is for "toys" to post there beginner shit, So they can be critisized by another "toy", So they will stay "toy" forever.... therefore wasting there time.

Go and paint shit...seriously.

dirty souf.

:king:

Archived