slsk lives

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I believe the room is !###-12ozprophet-###! and you have to refresh the list since there is less than 20 ppl in there.

If you ask me I think the RIAA and cohorts purposely put bad files on p2p networks they catch wind of. Slsk may have crossed the threshold from popularity into entropy.

• 4 weeks later...

winmx is gay i thought kazaa was the best until it went downhill too. i used IRC way before all these programs and it always had good results, find anything and everything, but you gotta take the time to search through people Fservs (you talking to an ftp basically) and i got fed up with waiting in Queues. but i think i might check that shit out again cause Macs dont really have shit for downloading anything gad damn!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Dec 27 2004, 01:56 PM

its allllllllll about the bitorrent

I just got bittorrent a while ago, and it's an awesome program...but I don't know how to go about finding shit that I want. In slsk, you just type it in the search box and it finds it. I don't know where to find torrent links for a lot of shit.

..and I don't use my PC anymore so I'm never in the slsk room, or slsk at all. Unless there's a simple mac slsk now?