Valentines Day

SleepAnDream

so here goes my dilemma...i had made some pretty big stories up on how im gonna do something amazing for my girlfreind that she wouldnt forget. but the thing is...i forgot. not really forgot, more of slept on. Fridays gonna be shitty outside, it would have been on one of those dinner cruise thangylangs in dc on a yaht type deal on the potomic...and now the tickets are sold out. so i scrambled to find t least something else interesting, so i tried to buy tickets to this comedian at the improv connection....sold out. thats all i hear: SOLD OUT. i need some help. what are you all doing for you and yours on the most corporate holiday of any one countries history? i need some ideas...like now.:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

me... going to bars to look for sad, desperate, yet attractive women who really "dont want to be alone tonight".

yup, that's what I'm fixin to do.

Ok, not really. I'll be one of those sad girls... but I won't be desperate -- that's for sure. This bitch gots pride!....

As for ideas, why don't you find a swanky, romantic little italian restaurant in some hidden corner of the city and make her feel like a princess? Then take her away to some dimly lit, romantic jazz club where you'll give her a lovely necklace with her birthstone that you picked out (or whatever it is that she likes.)

Hmm.. that sounds nice and easy to serve up...

you can make a day out of it. start by waking her up and doing the comfy cozy breakfast in bed you dont have to move a muscle it already prepared to perfection thing. then maybe get a bubblebath ready for her to start her day off with after breakfast. have a freshly warmed towel waiting for her right out of the dryer when the gets out of the tub (this you have to be a bit careful with when it comes to timing it just right). depending on the weather have a picknick basket/backpack prepared with a light lunch of all off her favorite "finger foods" (and dont forget something to wash it down with, maybe a light wine) and go find a romantic spot on a rooftop overlooking the city or the potomic where you two can spend a romantic moment and give her some small valentine gifts. this would be the ideal time for any stuffed animals or chocolates. if yo dont feel like making the finger foods yourself vegetarian soulfood had some amazing food in the dc area if you two dig that kind of thing. after maybe an hour and hourandahalf of romancing her and making her feel super duper about herself help her off of the rooftop and take her out to a nice restaraunt where you can maybe give her some real nice little gift like a new ring or a new pendant or bracelet w/ charms, etc. afterwards take her home and run around the car looking real goofy and open her door for her and walk her in, maybe even carry her over the doorway, eh? relax to a bottle of champagne and watch a couple films, etc.

good luck and i hope this could be of some use to you.

Originally posted by jades_blue

yup, that's what I'm fixin to do.

Ok, not really. I'll be one of those sad girls... but I won't be desperate -- that's for sure. This bitch gots pride!....

I'm gonna be there, too... :(

^i was about to, i had this baby beagle picked out but its her and her pops that live in the house and i havent talked to him about it. i dont want him to be all pissy with me and toss me and the damn beagle out into the street....that woulda been a good idea.... toyattoywar....your ideas are pretty good too man- the rooftop thing exactly. classic yknow. too bad its gonna piss snow all over us on friday, that narrows it down completely.i guess its the dinner and buy her stuff thing im gonna have to go for....bleh.im usually pretty good with origionality on these things....

i get to go to court on valentines day :(

valentines day sucks anyway, another corporate holiday to squeeze more money out of your pocket... yeah in other words i don't have a girl friend

Guest KING OF HELL

i dont know. she knows whats up. yeah. her. she knows. i dont even need to make a deal out of it, because this kinda sucks. oh well. no midnight bike rides for me on friday, but thats not stopping me from my avid imagination....

yeah.:p

Guest ctrl+alt+del

me, either going to a dilly deal with fine fine ass woman OR going to weird little japanese thing. then flying over to the other side of the state the next day.

i dunnoooo about valentines day. the whole thing seems oddly contrived and cheesey. i guess girls are supposed to know what to do and what to give and stuff but i seriously have no idea about anything to do with valentines day.

except i really, really like expensive chocolate.

but that goes for any day of the year.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by skaterzoot

im getting wasted!!!

here here...i would get chocolate for a loved one and write some type of poetry.last time i celebrated VD, i got mad sex..gave her a bath in the dark with only candle light..it was cool i guess..

i wish she wasnt married....:o

Archived