DAIM

TuffKid

I read no more DAIM the GREAT.

1. Picasso of Graff and of art life.( actually has me saying, who is picasso)

2. Have you ever looked at a DAIM piece up close, total neatness, Beyond Can Control.

3. Everything adds up, his raw ass style, master of 3-D, all around the world painter, came from far to nearly every city in the U.S., gets along with the biggest writters in Graff.

4. Made Me Look More Than Twice, you can look at his shit forever.

5. Has a HUGE impact in GRAFF, Positive one. and thats good, If it wasn't for writters like DAIM, GRAFF would've been eliminated already, People in the world Judge Graff as Negative, as Illegal, as a Bad thing, I don't think it is, and People Like DAIM has helped some people in the world to come to understand that not all GRAFF is bad.

** You all do what u do, and don't worry what others do**

do what you do best and stay true.....be real....

What do you care if he hasn't done ILLEGAL, I love Illegal,

but that wouldn't get DAIM all around the World to Travel Paint or and IMPACT and INFLUENCE Graffiti, ohh no.

BATES is also cool.

and all those, there's many, that have contributed good things to GRAFFITI, peqce. and you got my PROPS and RESPECT....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TresOne

Re: Re: Re: all stolen from stickupkids.de

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

that wasent funny not even one bit ..... :mad:

are you saying that hecz is a biter? ... even if he is he is doing one hella of good job and at least he is puting up shit together not somthing i can say about you all shit talkers

ViRs OnE:king:

I'm sure hecz can stick up for himself, and besides, his style is just as original as any... honestly, just really how different to 3D's look? Not much.

On another note, VIRS, i'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say that you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get the fuck off the internet. This shit is starting to go to your head.. you're even biting MENACE'S signature.. that's sad.

Ps - DAIM's work is ®evolutionary ... stop hating

Guest imported_Europe

^^

I like how some people actually change their minds about things after they gain more information.

And that they are not afraid to admit it.

Props and bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Daim is definetly amazin.... i read that article a while back and to me he's what graffiti is all about, well in a sense. He took shit to the next level and did shit noone else does, I mean look how he did the bugs with his name and aburning buildin, that's so hot and so creative. Graffiti, a long with oter aspects of hip hop, IMO, are meant to be brought to the next level and a true graffiti needs to try and do that and not stick with the same shit everyone else is doin and fixin it up.

example, in rap, not many (if any popular artists) artists are tryin to do anythin very creative. I have yet to see artists comin out playin instruments and mixin rap with other music that is totally differnt and just experimenting for somethin new. Same goes for graffiti, that's what it's all about. you got the basics down and you still doin what came before you, but you bringin it to the next level at the same time.

I'm always gonna be lookin to do somethin to the next level, bring the culture and everythin even further... of course I'm not gonna stop bombin and taggin and doin wildstyle and shti everyone is doin alreayd and those have done before me, but I wanna search for somethin new... that's what everyone should be doin, and mad props to Daim for alreayd doin that and bringin shit to the next level and it was done by others as well. Never forget where everythin came from, but never forget that graff has to change, it can't be the same shit always... it's meant to change.

Just my 2 cents, don't gotta agree, but I'm gonna keep doin what I am settin myself to do and hopin other have the same mentality, it'd be good for graffiti.

Guest FlamingHobo

not to be a dick..but if anyone has any bombing i'd be interested in seeing it...you can say he's paid his illegal dues..but all i see is an elephant...i hardly call that paying dues...it'd be cool to see something else.

It's so funny, I rarely can handle these graff websites, I love to look at these pic's but people dont know how to give their opinion on things without talking shit. Daim is fucking amazing, so his style isnt throwies and shit, its huge beautiful productions. Some people like it some people dont, it is graff. uhh i dont even know how to argue this. I like his work, I think it's amazing. whatever.

• 6 months later...

Archived