Whatever...

skaterzoot

I just wanted to make a thread about whatever people felt like talking about. I just got tired of reading all the super long posts about crap that couldnt keep my attenttion(maybe just cause i have taken my meds yet)

but talk about anything and everything, random comments especially welcome, just keep the posts short enough to keep peoples attention.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

I just back from downtown because I had to get pack of squares and hook up some ends for tonight.I'm going to watch some t.V. then go back downtown around 10 or 11 and get faded....maybe scribble on a few things...I don't fuckin' know.whatever.

damn..my left nipple is itchy as fuck. what to do. i want this huge stitch doll from the disney store. its rainy. like a damn hurricane. my car is finllly getting fixed. ....

p.s. it was nice having class with you, have a cool summer. maybe we'll hang out.

-me

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I've been doing an hour of yoga a day for the past 2 weeks.

It feels great and really helped me quit smoking. There you go.

I dont really smoke much, just when im stressed. I just recently fucked up my anke so my foots all black and shit, so i cant do anything active, but yes thats one of the best ways to quit

Guest ctrl+alt+del

blau blicka blau!

cad'dy is back in this muthuuurrrrr

after my hiatus i have returned to bless your asses with my newly gained wisdom. i meditated at the top of mount timbuktu and killed a bull with only my toe lint. im back and more preocupied than ever. im busy juggling school and *GASP* a life. yes children, thats right. and if i play my cards right i might even end up with a hell of a trophy girl in a few days.

it might take me a while to get back into my 12oz groove so cut me some slack for a while

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

blau blicka blau!

cad'dy is back in this muthuuurrrrr

after my hiatus i have returned to bless your asses with my newly gained wisdom. i meditated at the top of mount timbuktu and killed a bull with only my toe lint. im back and more preocupied than ever. im busy juggling school and *GASP* a life. yes children, thats right. and if i play my cards right i might even end up with a hell of a trophy girl in a few days.

it might take me a while to get back into my 12oz groove so cut me some slack for a while

:bows: to your amazing ability and power

I'm at a damn cyber cafe because I'm a loser and I am addicted to the stupid fucking computer. As if I didn't have anything better to do. Besides, I like staring at the strangers who walk through the door. I can call my buddy up and go geek out to some breakbeats at one of the local clubs. Hmm.. I really need to smoke a blunt right now. Yeah, I think I'm going to leave this joint and do that. But first, I have to get change for my dollar. Fuck being broke as shit & getting your phone disconnected. Fuck temp jobs. Fuck the 14th -- it being vday and my last day of work. Fuck bills.. fuck money. Fuck stupid ass mother fucking bush and his whole damn fucking party in their persuit for world domination. I'll be damned if I'm going to give up my rights in the name of fighting the war on terror. Fuck....

Damn, this chai with soy is pretty damn good. Maybe shit isn't so bad after all.

well, its feb 14th 2mrw, and i dont think there is gonna be any romantic things happening in the sneak camp untill further notice

fucking fights

Archived