Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Don't wake me up in the morning.

Don't ever wake me up because someone called asking for me. Also, don't wake me up if there's someone at the door asking for me, I don't care if it's Jesus Christ at the door. When I'm sleeping, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

I agree. Most of my friends know better than to try and talk to me before it hits double digits.

One of my suitmates in college was one of those really annoying early people. We'd usually run into each other in the shared bathroom. He'd always bust out the really energetic "good morning" until I told him to knock it off or face permanent disfigurement.

edit:

damn hooked on phonics...but slippin with the spelling.

Guest post.

my phone rang like 200 times this morning. What the fuck. I finally wound up unplugging it, which sucks because as soon as I get up and cross the room I can't get back to sleep. Who sits on the other end and lets it ring for 10 fucking minutes. I am so pissed.

Guest post.

podrido that was you?@!?!?!?!?

that's it. I want a divorce.

haha, that shits fun, i woke up a friend last night all drunk and thought he was going kick my ass or cry, i couldn't figure out which one so i left.

I feel ya. Last night I went to sleep around 2:30 am and had to get up at 6:15 am to go to work and some retard kept bussing my apartment, and the ringer for that shit is so loud it scares the shit out of you.

bleh, I had to wake up at 10am today to put buckets under the leaks in the patio.

if it's earlier than 2pm don't wake me up, it CAN wait 'till 4pm.

Originally posted by Pistol

if it's earlier than 2pm don't wake me up, it CAN wait 'till 4pm.

haha... sorry about that again.

Guest post.
Originally posted by superunknown

hey i thought you had to go to work! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! you got woken up :P

I did have to go to work! but I'm off now. The one day I'm off early and it's raining out. :(

Originally posted by Kilo7-

haha... sorry about that again.

:lol: don't worry about it man? maybe next time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this