anyone have any tips on how to track down cheap airfares?

wiseguy

i am looking to find some cheap domestic airfares, i have heard about something called an air pass which allows you to have a certain number of stopovers over a certain distance for a fixed price, but i havent been able to find anything about it on the internet. i am looking to do a round trip from SLC to NY to CHI to SF then to SLC again the cheapest that i have found is about $500 and that is rather expensive when i convert it into the crappy australian currency of my homeland. anyone know of any good deals available?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wiseguy,

your not gonna find any cheaper than that, trust me. i've never heard of this 'air pass' thing your talking about, and ive got more frequent flyer miles than god.

you can try hotwire, its where i usually get my tickets from these days. its like priceline, but priceline is fucked, so fuck them. southwest also has really good deals, but they dont fly in or out of ny. you could get them chicago to sf though. if your coming all the way over from australia and you cant afford 500$ for domestic flights, stay home, the trip iis gonna be too expensive for you. nothing here is cheap, ever.

Originally posted by seeking

wiseguy,

your not gonna find any cheaper than that, trust me. i've never heard of this 'air pass' thing your talking about, and ive got more frequent flyer miles than god.

you can try hotwire, its where i usually get my tickets from these days. its like priceline, but priceline is fucked, so fuck them. southwest also has really good deals, but they dont fly in or out of ny. you could get them chicago to sf though. if your coming all the way over from australia and you cant afford 500$ for domestic flights, stay home, the trip iis gonna be too expensive for you. nothing here is cheap, ever.

Seeking, im already here, i just wanted to check if anyone had any cheap airfare advice, the 500 US dollars is equal to about 800 Australian dollars so it is more expensive than it seems...after the US, I am going to visit family in brazil, where i can live like a king on on pocket change.

Archived