just a pen and a pad

applesauce1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I AGREE...

Originally posted by EveryWhere

Did you notice how like the first 9 posts where people who are new to 12oz

Menace 12oz is bein invaded!!!! RuN!!!

I SAW YOUR POST ON THE REMEMBERING VIRUS PAGE... I AGREE!!! I'M HERE TO POST MY WORK AND TO VIEW OTHER POSTED WORK, BUT LATELY ALL ITS BEEN IS STRAIGHT RUNNING OF THE MOUTH... IF I KNEW HOW TO BAN PEOPLE... I'D BAN PLENTY OF FUCKERS THAT ALWAYS TALK AND STILL HAVENT SHOWN WORK (including ASSHOLEONER... since you paint, SHOW US SOMETHING... ANYTHING... EVERYTHING???)... I DONT HAVE A SCANNER AND I DONT WRITE AS MUCH AS I USED TO BUT WHEN I COME HERE TO SEE NEW WORK ALL I SEE IS sCHIT-CHATTS!!! what the fuck??? ARE THEY EVER GONNA MAKE A FONT OUT OF GRAFITTI??? fucking pubes!!!

I'D RATHER SEE UGLY PICS THAN STUPID QUOTES... AND I STILL SEE ONLY A FEW KATS POSTIN PICS... THE REST ARE ALL POETS!!!:o LOL

WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD FOR DUMBFUCKS WITH COMMENTS!!!

keep working on it>>>mUnKe! 1*

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Re: I AGREE...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

I SAW YOUR POST ON THE REMEMBERING VIRUS PAGE... I AGREE!!! I'M HERE TO POST MY WORK AND TO VIEW OTHER POSTED WORK, BUT LATELY ALL ITS BEEN IS STRAIGHT RUNNING OF THE MOUTH... IF I KNEW HOW TO BAN PEOPLE... I'D BAN PLENTY OF FUCKERS THAT ALWAYS TALK AND STILL HAVENT SHOWN WORK (including ASSHOLEONER... since you paint, SHOW US SOMETHING... ANYTHING... EVERYTHING???)... I DONT HAVE A SCANNER AND I DONT WRITE AS MUCH AS I USED TO BUT WHEN I COME HERE TO SEE NEW WORK ALL I SEE IS sCHIT-CHATTS!!! what the fuck??? ARE THEY EVER GONNA MAKE A FONT OUT OF GRAFITTI??? fucking pubes!!!

I'D RATHER SEE UGLY PICS THAN STUPID QUOTES... AND I STILL SEE ONLY A FEW KATS POSTIN PICS... THE REST ARE ALL POETS!!!:o LOL

WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD FOR DUMBFUCKS WITH COMMENTS!!!

keep working on it>>>mUnKe! 1*

mEn@cE* :king: wE

I Hear you, but at least you post.

on a better note i have a graff font, tryed to insert it with html didnt, work thought cause no one else has it.

I had no problem with virus or any begininers but now these new 12ozers are pissing me off

Originally posted by krAn°

yeah um.....It looks like your bigest problem now is you suck...So I dont know, try to maybe work on not sucking so much.If you didnt suck you wouldent be that bad, its just you know, you really really really suck...Jenna Jameson Style

peace

^^^CAUGHT YOU WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN:D... lol

yo mister MUNKe work alot hard i member when i was as new as you and i couldnt get better.. i mean my old style was just like that ...just keep it up and you willl get better... one thing of advice is try to make all your letters out of the same shape or style the more they look alike the better it comes out:crazy:

YO! APPLE SAUCE!

You are doing just fine. I assume you have not been at this for very long so I will just say some of your letters are cool and you chars are cool to me.Keep drawing. Other peoples opionions are not important in the stage you are in.

Archived