OLDER WOMEN and Younger Guys

KaBar

Guest ArtvandaL

an older woman sucked my dick... i cummed too quickly and couldnt get it u again to fuck her... I didnt give a shit and still dont, it was the best damn blowjob ide EVER got in my life, and ive gotten HUNDREDS of blowjobs (different woman)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deth dealer

i banged my friends 48 year old boss when i was 25 she was a crazed nymphomanic w/ a depraved insatiable appetite for cock, then a week later i banged harrison ford's personal assistent who was a fine ass lil 19 year old gymnast bitch go figure...lights out pussy is pussy not really but oh well

Re: Fat Bastard

Originally posted by KaBar

I don't know, man, my alley cat days are pretty much behind me, but I think that women in general like guys to show a little care and concern. Shoot, it's only a couple of days until Valentine's Day, let's start a list.

1.) Be confident, but definately not arrogant. If you're all timid and unsure of yourself, she's going to feel awkward, like she's considering fucking a kid, which she is. Treat her like one of the girls you usually hang with. That's what we're selling with the OW/YG thing---"Honey, you are still a hot property, and this buff young 20-year-old wants somma what chu got."

2.) Be a sharp dresser, clean, and very well groomed. Think "GQ Magazine." I don't mean to copy the style, because each woman has her own thing going (you ain't going to sell hip-hop in Casper, Wyoming, for instance.) I'm talking about looking sharp, and attractive. Sloppiness is not cool, unless your prospective Love Honey happens to be a grungy 90's Seattle babe, maybe. In general, look sharp. If all you have are Levi's and a work shirt, make sure your shit is clean, pressed and worn with style. You ever see the way gay guys dress? I hate to say it, but women LOVE that shit.

3.) Show her you've been taught some manners. If you weren't, better shit some, because women feel dissed if you do not open car doors, pull out the chair for them, and so on. They may talk a bunch of equal rights yadda yadda yadda, but all that boils down to a fair paycheck and no sexual harrassment unless they want it. BE A GENTLEMAN. I'm telling you, adult women as well as girls love it. TREAT WAITRESSES AND ALL RESTAURANT STAFF WITH RESPECT. If you bitch out some rockhead waiteress, you can forget it. It's not cool unless your lady friend is getting very bad service. And even then you need to be firm, but not abusive. Request what it is that you want, but do so in a pleasant, civil tone of voice until she is happy. If she's not happy, you probably won't be happy either.

If for some reason, you have to talk to the manager, excuse yourself to your date, walk up to the front (out of her earshot), and meet the manager somewhere up close to the front, away from your table. Never raise your voice, and do not do anything to embarrass her. Tell the manager "My date is displeased with her (shrimp cocktail, broccoli sprouts, whatever) and this is an important occasion for us (it is--you're fixing to get laid--that's important) and I would appreciate it very much if you could arrange to have (the shrimp replaced, the broccoli re-steamed, whatever.)" You are a paying customer, and it's no sweat off his ass unless you are difficult. Nine times out of ten, he will fix it immediately. Once they bring the new shrimp cocktail, ASK YOUR DATE if it meets with her approval. Don't be surprised if she smiles, and says "yes," but doesn't touch it. It's not about shrimp, get it?

4.) Go easy on the foul language. Cuss words have their place, but a nice restaurant or some place like that is not the appropriate venue to demonstrate your street survival skills. Be civilized, but casual. The idea is to be extremely aware, but don't look it.

5.) Focus your attention on her. If she sees your attention wander to some 20-year-old cupcake's butt even once, you can forget it.

6.) If you say you're going to call her, then CALL HER. Don't be a jackass. If she's worth a roll in the hay, she's worth calling back.

7.) Never, never, never compare her (even in a positive way) to another woman, and definately not to a younger woman. Women are drawn by some crazy feminine gene to ask things like "Is my butt as big as her's?" Obviously, the only thing to say is "No way, baby. There's no comparison." Even if they look like carbon copies. She doesn't really want an honest appraisal--she wants sincere affirmation that she is attractive to you and that you are not STUPIDLY comparing her butt to some other 30-year-old's butt. Get it? LIE, IF NECESSARY and do a good job of it.

That's about all I can think of.

thanks man now all i gotta do is find one! :)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

No, you would definately have more fun believe that.

come on now.. you know i would let you tie me up and you can get in some black leather and beat me.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

my homies lady's manager is hotski to trottski!

She is 38, Im 20-something. I asked my friend

to hook me up with her daughter (22), but he told

the mom I wanted to get with her. Now the mom

thinks I want her. She aint half bad though.

She got knockers the size of watermelons. But her

daughter is cool too...what to do, what to do..

:lol:

that was some funy ass shit

Archived