OLDER WOMEN and Younger Guys

KaBar

In the past,starting a few years ago Kabar.....I'm almost 28,but then I was 25.....and I ended up hooking up who this chick who ran her own sandwich deli....her Mom owned more than half of it though....one night at the bar..I ran into them both.....after about 6 shots and a few beers I made out with the younger one and while doing this ended up making out with her Mom....(Mom is about 46).....at the same fuckin' booth...great times I tell ya....great times indeed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm like seeking...all over the map. I think the oldest I dated was around 7 years older and the youngest was 9 (years younger...ya preverts).

Older women know exactly what they want. Of course they have their problems as well...like refusing to change, but all in all a good bet. I went back to college to visit some friends on one of those homecoming weekends. I started out the evening hitting on this hot sophmore, end of the night I was making out with her mom. If the daughter hadn't freaked out and wondered where her mommy was....I would've done some serious damage.

oh yeah, as far as picking them up...one word...confidence. Older women dig it.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Im down with older females, for the same reason

Kabar is, older chics dont play the mind games that

these teenybobbpers play. The "waiting game" or

the "what can I get from him before putting out".

Older females are just 'bout it bout it'. No games,

just come over and fuck my brains out, take a shower

and go home. Yeah, you spend time with them, like

you would normally do with any female.

When I was 21, I was seeing this female that was 29.

Not too much older, but more mature. She was in a higher

position than me here at work. She came on to me, and

I accepted. Shit, she was fine too. She was stackin, had

a nice shapely figure, a exus GS300, and a fat bank account.

She was taking me out. It was all good. She moved away,

because she found a cheaper home in a smaller community,

outside of the city. I didnt hate, I gracefully gave her a pound

and a bearhug, and said my goodbyes. She got engaged, and

we are still friends to this day. She actually came back,

and we are supposed to have lunch soemtime, just dont tell

her fiance! ;)

Yeah, older females are wid it.

Guest WebsterUno

my homies lady's manager is hotski to trottski!

She is 38, Im 20-something. I asked my friend

to hook me up with her daughter (22), but he told

the mom I wanted to get with her. Now the mom

thinks I want her. She aint half bad though.

She got knockers the size of watermelons. But her

daughter is cool too...what to do, what to do..

my moms friend has tried to sleep with me before. shes this crazy polish lady who just went through a divorce so she drinks alot because shes polish and she had a divorce, so shes always over at my house. its creepy. not once have i ever even considered it.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

my moms friend has tried to sleep with me before. shes this crazy polish lady who just went through a divorce so she drinks alot because shes polish and she had a divorce, so shes always over at my house. its creepy. not once have i ever even considered it.

Go for what do you got to loose.

Guest willy.wonka

my friends were at a bar and these older women approached them and asked if they wanted to go ot thier hotel room with them..

as much as my homie would like to believe..i dont think he got head in hte bathroom by one of them..from what i hear..nothing happened.

a big dissapointment for all of them..

Guest willy.wonka

i would like ot think that i flirt with older women...maybe i'll try and be moreaware if i am or not..

sounds like a good deal.when i was in jr high i was approached by college girls that wanted to have major sex with me, but i got scared..i pussied out.

Fat Bastard

I don't know, man, my alley cat days are pretty much behind me, but I think that women in general like guys to show a little care and concern. Shoot, it's only a couple of days until Valentine's Day, let's start a list.

1.) Be confident, but definately not arrogant. If you're all timid and unsure of yourself, she's going to feel awkward, like she's considering fucking a kid, which she is. Treat her like one of the girls you usually hang with. That's what we're selling with the OW/YG thing---"Honey, you are still a hot property, and this buff young 20-year-old wants somma what chu got."

2.) Be a sharp dresser, clean, and very well groomed. Think "GQ Magazine." I don't mean to copy the style, because each woman has her own thing going (you ain't going to sell hip-hop in Casper, Wyoming, for instance.) I'm talking about looking sharp, and attractive. Sloppiness is not cool, unless your prospective Love Honey happens to be a grungy 90's Seattle babe, maybe. In general, look sharp. If all you have are Levi's and a work shirt, make sure your shit is clean, pressed and worn with style. You ever see the way gay guys dress? I hate to say it, but women LOVE that shit.

3.) Show her you've been taught some manners. If you weren't, better shit some, because women feel dissed if you do not open car doors, pull out the chair for them, and so on. They may talk a bunch of equal rights yadda yadda yadda, but all that boils down to a fair paycheck and no sexual harrassment unless they want it. BE A GENTLEMAN. I'm telling you, adult women as well as girls love it. TREAT WAITRESSES AND ALL RESTAURANT STAFF WITH RESPECT. If you bitch out some rockhead waiteress, you can forget it. It's not cool unless your lady friend is getting very bad service. And even then you need to be firm, but not abusive. Request what it is that you want, but do so in a pleasant, civil tone of voice until she is happy. If she's not happy, you probably won't be happy either.

If for some reason, you have to talk to the manager, excuse yourself to your date, walk up to the front (out of her earshot), and meet the manager somewhere up close to the front, away from your table. Never raise your voice, and do not do anything to embarrass her. Tell the manager "My date is displeased with her (shrimp cocktail, broccoli sprouts, whatever) and this is an important occasion for us (it is--you're fixing to get laid--that's important) and I would appreciate it very much if you could arrange to have (the shrimp replaced, the broccoli re-steamed, whatever.)" You are a paying customer, and it's no sweat off his ass unless you are difficult. Nine times out of ten, he will fix it immediately. Once they bring the new shrimp cocktail, ASK YOUR DATE if it meets with her approval. Don't be surprised if she smiles, and says "yes," but doesn't touch it. It's not about shrimp, get it?

4.) Go easy on the foul language. Cuss words have their place, but a nice restaurant or some place like that is not the appropriate venue to demonstrate your street survival skills. Be civilized, but casual. The idea is to be extremely aware, but don't look it.

5.) Focus your attention on her. If she sees your attention wander to some 20-year-old cupcake's butt even once, you can forget it.

6.) If you say you're going to call her, then CALL HER. Don't be a jackass. If she's worth a roll in the hay, she's worth calling back.

7.) Never, never, never compare her (even in a positive way) to another woman, and definately not to a younger woman. Women are drawn by some crazy feminine gene to ask things like "Is my butt as big as her's?" Obviously, the only thing to say is "No way, baby. There's no comparison." Even if they look like carbon copies. She doesn't really want an honest appraisal--she wants sincere affirmation that she is attractive to you and that you are not STUPIDLY comparing her butt to some other 30-year-old's butt. Get it? LIE, IF NECESSARY and do a good job of it.

That's about all I can think of.

Well, she IS older than you.

That sounds like a connection to me. Most people have no real problem with Older Women/Younger Guys, but they get all torqued if it's Older Guy/Younger Woman, and even worse if she's a very young woman. Can't figure why it should be such a big problem, but it does seem to rub folks the wrong way.

Guest willy.wonka

Kabar..i was always under the impression that you were a woman.

i remeber a long time ago you were saying something about hooking me up with women froma church or something.thats when i thought you were a woman.haha..now i think that youre an undercover thats just cool with everybody.

My womans old. Ive never fucked a chick under 29 actually. Thats like 9 years older then me..

I would be all about it, but these days old women are oldschool ho's with fucked up STD that makes you wanna put 20 condoms on your dick, and attach razor blades to it..

(had to throw a little necro in there)

"Ill teach you to disease people.."

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

For once I'm glad I'm an old hag.

i would bone suki..i would have fun..or should i say..we would have fun.

Never fukt an older woman b4 but im not sayn i wouldnt.Ive been with some girls same age as myself majority have been younger though.Being with young girls is ok coz they kinda think ur all xperienced & generally wanna please & have been open 2 new stuff perhaps just outta curiosity,may b i just been with some chill girls?Id love 2 tap a mates mums ass she used 2 be drinks lady 4 our B-ball team fukn fine.She used 2 walk round there house naked till we got to bout 12 dam wish she still did that.

Archived