OLDER WOMEN and Younger Guys

KaBar

I think you guys are missing a good bet when it comes to older chicks. Back in 1970, I had a beautiful older girlfriend named Nancy who was 31. She was just so cool and very giving---none of the usual struggle with younger women about sex. If I was interested, Nance was down for it. She was the first actual adult woman with whom I ever had a relationship (I had had quite a few teenaged girlfriends, starting when I was 15.)

The only problems we had revolved around my immaturity. She was very supportive and not possessive at all. She used to say "Hey, you're twenty, you're still exploring. Explore all you want, but don't leave me at home all lonely, okay?" She had had plenty of life experience, so every sophisticated thing you can think of, she had already experienced, but she wasn't opposed to suggestions. "You want to try that? Sure, why not? It's not my favorite, but it's not bad. Even bad sex is pretty damned good!"

Lots of older women are getting ignored by guys. Just because she's not 22 years old and an aerobics instructor doesn't mean she is no fun to be with. You might not want to stay forever (hell, she might not want you around forever, either--young guys are a hassle, from a woman's point of view) but don't put them down or turn up your nose just because she's past college age. And some of the ladies even older than that can still rock and roll. Don't forget---she used to be a teenaged girl. That girl is still in there, somewhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got this strange fantasy like thing for older women, i know i would be able to pull one easily, i got a young girlfriend though so i have to supress my urges you know? maybe one day...

my first serious relationship, i was 19, she ws 26. not a huge difference, but when your a 19 year old guy it is.

at 25 i was kind of dating a 33 year old. my god, the things i wanted to do to her. but i had to be stupid and fuck up an incredibly good chance at a wonderful relationship, just to be dumb. such is life.

now at 27 im kind of dating a 20 year old girl... im all over the fucking board. i need a nap.

Originally posted by seeking

my first serious relationship, i was 19, she ws 26. not a huge difference, but when your a 19 year old guy it is.

at 25 i was kind of dating a 33 year old. my god, the things i wanted to do to her. but i had to be stupid and fuck up an incredibly good chance at a wonderful relationship, just to be dumb. such is life.

now at 27 im kind of dating a 20 year old girl... im all over the fucking board. i need a nap.

:lol:

Cheer up Charlie

when i was 18 i was with a 32 year old ex hooters waitress

i mean she wasnt all that hot but she could fuck like a minx

things all went to shit though when her ex husband came back to town

they 'fell in love' again and i took it as my cue to leave

Guest imported_Tesseract

when's always down with a good story, heh

till i reached 19 almost all my girls were older, the biggest difference was 6 years i think, also i had a very refreshing flirt thing with a 35 year old, and thats were it stopped...since then i want my girls younger, guess i'll be hitting 30's in my 40's

Guest imported_Tesseract

it all comes down to realising that all your life you'll desperately want to get in back to the same place you got out from

KABAR YOUR MY FUCKING HERO!

seriously man i dont get bored of your posts/threads ususally i scroll down fast yours i make an effort to read

yeah a lot of us dig the oldies but it seems real hard you know, it seems the olders ones wont be down, the hot older ones want to be with that peirce brosnan lookalike

kabar, advice?

Re: KABAR YOUR MY FUCKING HERO!

Originally posted by fatbastard

seriously man i dont get bored of your posts/threads ususally i scroll down fast yours i make an effort to read

yeah a lot of us dig the oldies but it seems real hard you know, it seems the olders ones wont be down, the hot older ones want to be with that peirce brosnan lookalike

kabar, advice?

Yeah the hot oldies definately want a rich sophisticated nigguh.

Not some young grimey bastard

Originally posted by fatbastard

it seems real hard you know, it seems the olders ones wont be down, the hot older ones want to be with that peirce brosnan lookalike

wrong. although some older women want that, most that ive met

have said that a young piece of meat is just fun to fuck around with

they know all you want from them is sex and they only want the same

getting older women

is honestly easier than picking up that little 18 year old hottie youve been eyeing

you just have to know how to speak to them

figure out if you have to play it shy or be cocky

figure out why they are out looking (husband? divorced? etc.)

honestly its not that hard

Archived