Screech wants me DEAD!

Frate_Raper

Ok so Dustin Diamond came to my girlsfriends college and I went with a friend.......this is how it went

He gets on stage and does his bullshit the whole time I'm screaming you suck! He talked about his little bit on Celeb Boxing......At this point I screamed YOUR A PUSSY at a nice quite stint in the crowd.

He flys off the handle and says some shit about him kicking my ass......then he sees I'm a large fella and offers some one 100 bones to "bitch" slap me or 200 to "cum on my teeth"...........what a faggot

He sucked dude wasn't funny at all unless he rocked a saved by the bell refrence which any one could do.

He tells some shitty jokes and no one loaughed and he says "your batting a 1000" my homie Steve stands up and says NO YOU ARE.......and I've been booing for like 15 mins by now...........he went off and said some shit about fighting us and went off.

Needless to say he wants me dead everyone else around loved us we made it funny..................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Screech wants me DEAD!

Originally posted by nomadawhat

right:rolleyes: ...this is what the drunk/obnoxious people always think!

yeah you know us drunk straight edge guys and how we can get:crazy:

A small update on the matter.......He asked some of the bouncers to point out the "asshole(s)" that were heckling him.I had left by that point and he went on to say he'd kick my ass! My brother works this bar everyone said that if it wasn't for us ripping on him they would have wanted their money back! That guy makes like 10 grand per school and he's doing like 10 around here. I think I'm going to rob him at his next stop.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You get 0 props from me.

Being a dick for no reason whatsoever, no matter who it is you're being a dick to, in order to make yourself look cool is absolutely pathetic. It's even worse when the extent of your "cleverness" was merely screaming YOU SUCK, or YOU'RE A PUSSY. Please tell me you're not more than 15 years old.

I dunno, seems like the rest of the people in this thread consider it funny, which surprises me, so I guess you win. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You get 0 props from me.

Being a dick for no reason whatsoever, no matter who it is you're being a dick to, in order to make yourself look cool is absolutely pathetic. It's even worse when the extent of your "cleverness" was merely screaming YOU SUCK, or YOU'RE A PUSSY. Please tell me you're not more than 15 years old.

I dunno, seems like the rest of the people in this thread consider it funny, which surprises me, so I guess you win. Beer,

El Mamerro

It's extremely simple...........normally I wouldn't heckle some one for nothing BUT when Samuel SCREECH Powers rolls up charges kids 7 dollars a head to bring up Saves By the Bell references and weed jokes...........game over FREE RANGE...alot more was said then your a pussy and you suck. I agree with you making fun of people to "look cooler" infront of other is lame as fuck, but if I'm paying to see a stand up comic nigga better be funny!

Archived