ONCE UPON A TIME IN COLLEGE PARK

Guest krowteN

at least the chevron is sort of modern, but the shell accross the street used to be super shady. before it was shell...it was like starvin marvin or something. prostitution, drugs. befor the sears was city hall and before home depot and all that shit was there. i dont know how many times i almost hit some geeked up fool wandering in the street. shit i used to buy beer in there on sunday, back before the olympics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

prostitution, drugs. befor the sears was city hall and before home depot and all that shit was there. i dont know how many times i almost hit some geeked up fool wandering in the street. shit i used to buy beer in there on sunday, back before the olympics.

well damn not much has changed! my family and i used to walk to the sears on sundays, and i actually did my first pieces in an old "cracker" seriously, wherehouse where home depot is now. of course the painting always came after we would walk the tracks to north ave to hit up the chev. i love this city.

Originally posted by crack is wack

well damn not much has changed! my family and i used to walk to the sears on sundays, and i actually did my first pieces in an old "cracker" seriously, wherehouse where home depot is now. of course the painting always came after we would walk the tracks to north ave to hit up the chev. i love this city.

yeah we used to have a lay-up at the freedom pkwy end of those trax. we used to crush that shit. hoppers and box cars. man that spot was so sweet. it was right in the city and no one ever knew about the box car spot. Those nhb kids and hense & born knew about the hoppers but no one ever bothered to walk down the tracks just a little. they would have found our gold mine. i mean good cars too. not just ns and csx .

dont matter now anyway, the palce went out of business in the winter of 1999. a good 4 year run in that spot without having to share it with anyone.

boy those were some good times.

yeah this city is the shit.

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

yeah we used to have a lay-up at the freedom pkwy end of those trax. we used to crush that shit. hoppers and box cars. man that spot was so sweet. it was right in the city and no one ever knew about the box car spot. Those nhb kids and hense & born knew about the hoppers but no one ever bothered to walk down the tracks just a little. they would have found our gold mine. i mean good cars too. not just ns and csx .

dont matter now anyway, the palce went out of business in the winter of 1999. a good 4 year run in that spot without having to share it with anyone.

boy those were some good times.

yeah this city is the shit.

my first fr8's were rocked at the block plant. my first train hop was that line to get from ansley to L5P faster. as for the boxcar spot damn! im guessing the mead plant... i had always wondered about the amount of older work from yall on those lines didn't think yall were down with the zone 6. guess it's all in pusuit of the steel... the mead factory is about to be torn down by a friend of mine actually... I HATE URBAN REDEVOLPMENT.:D

Archived