ONCE UPON A TIME IN COLLEGE PARK

Guest krowteN

Guest krowteN
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by ARCEL

railboxes get buffed ?

yup. right there. even though im sure there are other places throughout the country. the day i went by there there was a coupe piece awaiting its demise. thats a car repair shop. but they must have a contract with ttx (the parent company of railbox, abox & railgon) because we went in there one sunday and they have this huge room where they pull one car in at a time close the rool down gate and repaint railboxes. they have 500 gallon drums of 'rail box yellow' paint. i know for a fact because my boy gave me numbers of a car he did and i traced it to that spot when i went there the numbers matched, but the car was spanking new. many years ago before i knew what it was we did a couple of pieces there. needles to say they never left the spot.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

^^^could it be when those railboxes went in, they had the old rbox paint scheme, and when they came out they had the new paint scheme??? seems like alot of time and money spent just to remove a piece or 2.

oh thats most definetly what it is. i didnt mean to make it sound like they were just buffing graffiti. its a repaint shop. where old paints become new paints. just so happens that over that years ive seen a lot of pieces on old paints in there.

Guest krowteN

leave tha mic smellin like burberry Colooooooooooooooooooogne .

and the red dogs are from APD. EPPD has the cobra unit. and CP just has the drug task force. No fancy name and police car.

Guest crack is wack

even back in 93? word is the dog's have disbanded they were only a "Crackdown" squad sent in by the city to clean up drug problems. guess theres no more drug problems.

Originally posted by crack is wack

even back in 93? word is the dog's have disbanded they were only a "Crackdown" squad sent in by the city to clean up drug problems. guess theres no more drug problems.

man i seen these red dogs jump out on this fool once on the corner of blvd and ponce...you know that shady ass gas station right there....and you know how they used to roll 4 deep. they jumped out and grabed this fool, stuffed him in the car. drove around the block and threw his ass out right where they picked him up.

im glad to hear they are disbanned. they were the most thugged out drug money extortionist pigs i have ever seen

"dem dirty red dogs dun hit tha do"

you crack, what up with those fliks ...hollar at a player.

Guest crack is wack

my friends and i took our share of licks in back alleys from the fuckers before. they were kind of "cool" though they seemed to always prefer an ass beating to an arrest when it came to "smaller" stuff. ill choose a beating any day! and you know they were smoking good off us! take the bag break the backs good protocal. check your emailer...

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

the corner of blvd and ponce...you know that shady ass gas station right there....

hell yeah its shady, mondays at 12am, trying to get the first beers of the night after a dry sunday. 9 million people hanging out in front of that place everytime i went there.

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by Hallowed

hell yeah its shady, mondays at 12am, trying to get the first beers of the night after a dry sunday. 9 million people hanging out in front of that place everytime i went there.

if it wasnt for cheveron on blvd i wouldnt have become the under age raging alcoholic i am today godbless them and the guys who push crack on me outside it. thank you.

Archived