throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 30 2004, 05:40 PM

PAPER CHASE!

actually this whole thread is in the wrong forum. you dont put "throw ups" in your sketch book. i mean you do come up with them in your sketch book, but isn't the purpose of a "throw up" to "throw it up" as many spots as you can? i guess maybe if ur showing pics of postal stickers that could count

a backseater that doesnt want to see that trash. honestly, look at that E. is that a lowercase E? because what are those things sticking out of the bottom of it? and dont think i'm criticizing the E because the v is any better, its not. those letters have exactly zero letter structure or style of any kind. sorry dude, i know what i want to see and what i dont and i most definitely dont want to see shit like that. i never said my shit was incredible, its not. but it's a hell of a lot better than what you're posting here and i make sure that on the occasion i do post something (or paint something for that matter, as it seems you're littering your town with this stuff) it's at least tolerable to look at. i think you should stick to the toy thread, and work on some simples (simpler than the "simples" you've been posting, might i add) before you muck up this thread with this nonsense, and let people like nomak continue to post some quality work. my apologies for wasting space on this thread with this rant but i think someone had to say it.

USA fucking style wars bolloxs!!! :haha:

Thats some funny shit vare. But seriously and not to be a dick but even if a backseater is right.....his opinion does'nt count. Flat out!

It's actually laughable when someone who does'nt write gives his opinion to someone who does. Even if he has a good point.

No use getting riled up by someone who has'nt earned your respect..:idea:

Now, I ain't no COPE2 but here's my 2 cents if you don't mind.

'V's are not best when curved. It starts to look a little like a 'U'. Throws dont always have to be bubbled all over. Corners are quite useful and will define letters that are not always curved.

And your 'E' looks a little humpy and flappy. Maybe cut down on that.

Here's how I would bust it.

ve.jpg

I'm enibriated :krunk:

Stay UP!icon20.gif